steelers Vs Devils - League - 23rd Dec 23 - FO 19:00

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils travel to the House of Rust on Saturday for a league game against table topping steelers. Though it pains me to say it the steelers have seemed pretty unstoppable this season but if anyone can do it we are the ones. We have a pretty good record against the traffic cones in their barn as of late and this would be a valuable closing of gap if we can take the w home. Devils have the slight disadvantage of playing the night before and game travel whilst steelers will be fresher, they did have a midweek game against the Storm however. All to play for and the Devils have the chance to show their potential against 1st place.

BostonBart22

May upset a few here, hope I'm wrong but can only see 1 winner and Sheffield, we are not playing to our potential and leaking far to many goals , I can see a 4...1 loss. Just saying.

Wannabe2

Okay you beauties, let’s do this for the club, for the owner,s for the coach, for the fans, but most of all for you. Play like last night and play a 60min game and we will be tough to beat, let’s have a great Xmas pressy of 2 points please. Let’s go Devils, Let’s go.

ASHIPP

According to gamesheet wall starts, mmmmmmm....mind games maybe unless bowns got a niggle
I think Tyler is underrated. Get a string of games together and hopefully we would see his potential. Recommended by Lordo...he surely has some skill.
The nature of tandems dictates that a string of games doesn't always happen. In saying that Bownsey's record against the Steelers has been very good.

Last edited:

BostonBart22

I think Tyler is underrated. Get a string of games together and hopefully we would see his potential. Recommended by Lordo...he has some skill.
The nature of tandems dictates that a string of games doesn't always happen. In saying that Bownsey's record against the Steelers has been very good.
He must be good then, in lordo we trust ..