Tickets For Saturdays game

i just called the arena.. they have saturday or sunday tickets available..

£43.00 for saturday
£48.00 for sunday

£75.00 weekend pass.

nothing left in block 15 sold out...

is that the only block for the devils...
if not where is everyone else planning on sitting..

i also need 1 ticket for either day or both.. if any takers..

i also have room in my car for maybe 2 people if anyone is struggling for a lift.

07899 925619
Jason

TheStub

Try and get in the next block. I think the Caps are next to us. I can't see them minding there being a few Devils in their midst, and they rarely sell all their allocation.

The only problem is we are in the prime seats this year, so neutral fans will probably be snapping them up too.

I think the Bison fans are in the block next to us aswell aren't they? With the caps maybe? Would be good to sit with whatever Bison fans go up..

Thread starter #10
Just tried Nottingham and they only have 80 seats left ,most of them being in the Coventry block .Nothing for the block next to us .Everyone must be thinking the same thing.Thanks for all the help though.

Wannabe2

linmacca said:
Just tried Nottingham and they only have 80 seats left ,most of them being in the Coventry block .Nothing for the block next to us .Everyone must be thinking the same thing.Thanks for all the help though.
Dont now if this is of any help

Copied from TCF

From what I've been told:

Block 2 - Newcastle (near as damn it sold out)
Blocks 3 to 6 - Nottingham (sold out)
Block 7 - Nottingham with a few Mancs low down (still some tickets available at the upper level)
Block 8 - Manchester (sold out)
Blocks 9 and 10 - Belfast (still tickets available, particularly in block 10)
Blocks 11 to 14 - Sheffield (sold out)
Block 15 - Cardiff (still quite a few tickets available at the upper level)
Block 16 - Hull/Edinburgh/Basingstoke (still tickets available)
Blocks 17 and 18 - Coventry (still tickets available, particularly in 1
Block 19 - Neutral (still tickets available

Booked my tickets at 5.15pm today and was told Devils are sold out. I got mine in the General Public Block 19. If any Devils fans have not got tickets yet lets all go for that block.

Bob , me and my friend have not yet booked Saturday's ticket , as we are waiting to see if you get enough for the bus , how many seats on your bus have been booked ???

A

Anonymous

conkeyy said:
apparently all the hotels which are 5miles away from the ice rink are full,, im so upset :cry:
....and your parents are skint, season tickets are not cheap :lol: ;)

drainage

Iceraider said:
James said:
have you tried the ice arena? Surely they haven't sold out.
I think they are only selling weekend tickets now not single day tickets
I had to buy Sat and Sun separately yesterday !!! I even called and was told had to buy one for each day !!!! Used the web site - around 47 for the Sat games !