Tickets For Saturdays game

TheStub

Play offs are always worth it.

That's why I booked my hotel as soon as the dates were announced, and the tickets almost as soon as they came on sale :D

Regardless of the Devils making it or not, it is always an amazing weekend :D :D

conkeyy said:
apparently all the hotels which are 5miles away from the ice rink are full,, im so upset :cry:
The preimer inn just around the corner from the rink has spaces for the weekend now - I think some Belfast fans have been cancelling. ;)

James

Administrator
0115 8533000 and hang on through all the recorded message and you will be connected to the NIC Box Office. You might find you are sitting in the Coventry block though as last I heard there is only a couple of tickets left and they are all in that block.

drainage said:
def booking fee !!!

2 tickets for weekend cost nearly 200 !! 47 and 52 each day ! booked on line and that was the charge
If you rung the box office you could have got weekend passes (think you save about £10-15).

The booking fees are shocking though. I bought a weekend consession pass (I get a NUS card for being a member of a proffesional body even though I work full time), and got a adult weekend pass for the misses and the booking fee was £12.80! Would have been £14 plus if I'd been buying 2 adult passes!

Go on - someone depress me and tell me how much they were from the Devils.

It's to expensive in my opinion. £35 to watch the Anglo-Welsh Semi Finals which includes four of Europe's best teams in a top class sport. £47 for the semi-finals of a minority sport on Saturday. Before anyone says "go and watch the rugby instead then", I love ice hockey and I've bought tickets even if I do think they are over-priced - but I think they are taking the mick when it would normally be £30 at most to watch 2 ice hocket matches normally.

TheStub

From the club they were about £10 a ticket cheaper I think, without a booking fee.

Perhaps next season the new supporters club should look to do a travel and accomodation package. Make it a more appealing choice for fans right off the bat.

come on.... surely not everyone who has bought tickets is attending... there must be someone who cant make it.....

im only after 1 ticket for sat or sunday or both...willing to pay good hard earned cash for them.
Regards Jason

07899 925619

drainage

ledgend777 said:
drainage said:
def booking fee !!!

2 tickets for weekend cost nearly 200 !! 47 and 52 each day ! booked on line and that was the charge
If you rung the box office you could have got weekend passes (think you save about £10-15).

The booking fees are shocking though. I bought a weekend consession pass (I get a NUS card for being a member of a proffesional body even though I work full time), and got a adult weekend pass for the misses and the booking fee was £12.80! Would have been £14 plus if I'd been buying 2 adult passes!

Go on - someone depress me and tell me how much they were from the Devils.

Thats the point I did ring and was told I had to buy 2 separate tickets !!!

It's to expensive in my opinion. £35 to watch the Anglo-Welsh Semi Finals which includes four of Europe's best teams in a top class sport. £47 for the semi-finals of a minority sport on Saturday. Before anyone says "go and watch the rugby instead then", I love ice hockey and I've bought tickets even if I do think they are over-priced - but I think they are taking the mick when it would normally be £30 at most to watch 2 ice hocket matches normally.

E.D.S.

Looks like there is a ticket going on eBay for the Sunday game. It's in block 15 as well (is that our block?) and no, I'm not the seller. Currently starting at £1.04 could be worth a shout if anyone wants a Sunday ticket.

See you all in Nottingham folks. All the best

(apologies inferno if this is an inappropriate post just delete it if it is)

To the guy who just called me, sorry didnt catch your name??? was a little excited!!!!! absolutly fantastic. got my tickets.. thank you very much for your help....

Block 1 row N (up in the gods but hey i will be there) not sure which seat. come see me on saturday, cold beer for you. i will be the guy in the devils shirt lol...

thanks again.

jason

Jason,
From the Guy that called you earlier.

I will also be the one sat in the Gods with you, makes two of us at least. Not a problem At all buddy, just glad i got one and also helped out a little.

Also Sat in the N block seat 1 i think. Ill be the fella holding the Leak. :p But would'nt have missed it for the world.

Regards

Chris