Todd comments

E.D.S.

Diafol, Maybe on Twitter but on this forum I thought the majority of the response were more supportive and understanding towards Todd.
couldnt agree more. Plenty of calm on this forum. It only takes one person to show some emotion and someone will make a point of it on Twitter for all the other clowns to come out and congratulate themselves on how calm they are.

Swarley

couldnt agree more. Plenty of calm on this forum. It only takes one person to show some emotion and someone will make a point of it on Twitter for all the other clowns to come out and congratulate themselves on how calm they are.
Yup and it proved my point that the inferno while at times can be a harsh place is absolutely nothing compared to twitter, one little comment on here and you lot checked the facts, yeah I did it to see what the reaction was but it just shows this place isn't as bad as twitter.

Sheincar

I did feel it was a bit ironic complaining about people wearing Curran Oil shirts when later in the season he'll be telling us to get out our retro shirts.

moggy#9

Thread starter #68
I did feel it was a bit ironic complaining about people wearing Curran Oil shirts when later in the season he'll be telling us to get out our retro shirts.
Nothing wrong with honouring the past, though I appreciate that it doesn't bring the club any additional revenue.

Game worn shirts from that era have a particular rarity (and coolness) value both because of their age, and because only two sets were issued each season (unlike today with all the special shirts that come out, as well as sohb). I still have my Moria shirt which comes out on special occasions.

Kevin roog

I got about 20 tops going back to 1994, I wear them all at least once during the season , I’m wearing a 1995 Bt one to Nottingham tomorrow, what else we supposed to do with old tops

MA18

I got about 20 tops going back to 1994, I wear them all at least once during the season , I’m wearing a 1995 Bt one to Nottingham tomorrow, what else we supposed to do with old tops
If that’s what you’ve taken away from Todd’s comments then I’ve think you’ve heard what you wanted to hear.