TODD KELMAN ON THE MIC !

ASHIPP

Is there nothing Todd can't turn his hand to? He was utter class on Saturday night......love that MC style (more fitting for a boxing match!). Todd's excitement reflected the mood of the crowd and the fans responded.

At one point I heard someone say ' what IS he on? Better get the emergency services on standby?' !!!!

Wannabe2

ASHIPP said:
Is there nothing Todd can't turn his hand to? He was utter class on Saturday night......love that MC style (more fitting for a boxing match!). Todd's excitement reflected the mood of the crowd and the fans responded.

At one point I heard someone say ' what IS he on? Better get the emergency services on standby?' !!!!
I tell you what he is on, he has the Red Army Fever, it's a bugger once it gets you, and guess what there ain't no antidote. The only way to get any relief is to go with the flow, 3hrs dosage every Sunday night at the BBT is the only proven way to getting better. Symptoms usually last about 8months, then there is a incubation period of about 4months, but it has a nasty habit of coming back every year for a indefinite period. Best remedy is to just accept it, wear a red shirt and realise there are many many people with the exact same illness.
Happy Hockey Days.

Ocko

Wannabe2 said:
ASHIPP said:

I tell you what he is on, he has the Red Army Fever, it's a bugger once it gets you, and guess what there ain't no antidote. The only way to get any relief is to go with the flow, 3hrs dosage every Sunday night at the BBT is the only proven way to getting better. Symptoms usually last about 8months, then there is a incubation period of about 4months, but it has a nasty habit of coming back every year for a indefinite period. Best remedy is to just accept it, wear a red shirt and realise there are many many people with the exact same illness.
Happy Hockey Days.
Unless you get the Ragan immunisation treatment. 'Moving forward' it tackles Red Army Fever and makes you miserable, hate hockey and wish you were anywhere else on a Sunday. Ragan Immunisation treatment lasts for a 3 year cycle, known within medical circles as a '3 year plan'. Devils players even kindly donate their wages to help the programme (no one tell them they're signed up to it though), I mean who needs wages anyway!

Kipper

The thing that impresses me with Todd are the little touches. I was in CH Sports on Saturday about 90 minutes before the game Todd was in there working on his laptop. A young family came in to look around the shop before the game. Todd stopped what he was doing, engaged them in conversation and asked the kids if they wanted to meet some players in the locker room after the game. You should have seen their faces. Just the little touches that make a difference and he does it naturally.

Wannabe2

Kipper said:
The thing that impresses me with Todd are the little touches. I was in CH Sports on Saturday about 90 minutes before the game Todd was in there working on his laptop. A young family came in to look around the shop before the game. Todd stopped what he was doing, engaged them in conversation and asked the kids if they wanted to meet some players in the locker room after the game. You should have seen their faces. Just the little touches that make a difference and he does it naturally.
That my friends is pure, pure, I say it again pure CLASS. God have we got OUR club back or what, don't you just love coming back in from the cold. Thank you, thank you, thank you guys for removing the headache, the toothache, the heartache,and the most annoying the arseache from each and everyone of us. Don't you just love it
Happy Hockey Days.

KaneDevils

That my friends is pure, pure, I say it again pure CLASS. God have we got OUR club back or what, don't you just love coming back in from the cold. Thank you, thank you, thank you guys for removing the headache, the toothache, the heartache,and the most annoying the arseache from each and everyone of us. Don't you just love it
Happy Hockey Days.
Yep we get it man. You don't have to post the same sort of thing every couple of days. Your excited, fair play. I dread to think what you'll do if we win the league! :shock:

Wannabe2

KaneDevils said:
Happy Hockey Days.
Yep we get it man. You don't have to post the same sort of thing every couple of days. Your excited, fair play. I dread to think what you'll do if we win the league! :shock:
I have seen my club win the league a few times already butt, plus the play offs a few times, no problem.my excitement is my personal feelings thank you.

Wannabe2

KaneDevils said:
If only you kept them personal.
Thanks for that, when I need to know how to keep my passion in check I will give you a ring, till then I will do what suits me thank you.
Happy Hockey Days.

jimmy snels

KaneDevils said:
Some things should be kept as a thought rather than posted on a forum. That was more my point.
I'd rather someone was happy and excited and seen the cup half full, than someone moaning on about everything thats wrong, how he knows best and his glass is half empty... ;)

Temme said:
KaneDevils said:
Some things should be kept as a thought rather than posted on a forum. That was more my point.
And that's the beauty of a forum. Wannabe can express his opinions and feelings (much like he did) ...as can you. (much like you did in the above post).

Or here to explain it better: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define%3A+forum
+1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh the irony KaneDevils - pot kettle black etc

Temme

Baz-lar said:
Temme said:
KaneDevils said:
And that's the beauty of a forum. Wannabe can express his opinions and feelings (much like he did) ...as can you. (much like you did in the above post).

Or here to explain it better: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define%3A+forum
+1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh the irony KaneDevils - pot kettle black etc
I had my troll shoes and socks on for this one as you can probably tell :lol:

KaneDevils

Owned you say? I see. ;:|

Happy Hockey Days.
Maybe it's just me that finds posts of this nature cringeworthy.
Absolutely nothing wrong with expressing opinions and spreading good vibes, but posts like this makes the poster look ...... well .......

Sheincar

KaneDevils said:
Owned you say? I see. ;:|

Happy Hockey Days.
Maybe it's just me that finds posts of this nature cringeworthy.
Absolutely nothing wrong with expressing opinions and spreading good vibes, but posts like this makes the poster look ...... well .......
Proud, ecstatic, relieved, optimistic