TODD KELMAN ON THE MIC !

Bloody hell KaneDevils that was a bit of a bring down. While we're at it, lets get rid of all other public displays of joy such as the silly act of bashing our hands together in applause or the annoying shriek of a child's laughter.

jimmy snels

If we're on a serious list of things to get rid of can we get proper hotdogs at the rink and serve pizza and chips instead of nachos and cheese? :D

Have Hope#35

jimmy snels said:
If we're on a serious list of things to get rid of can we get proper hotdogs at the rink and serve pizza and chips instead of nachos and cheese? :D
Yeah and can we get a New Team Sponsor by 5pm please? :lol:

jimmy snels

Have Hope#35 said:
jimmy snels said:

You've got five more minutes to wait :lol:

Everyone will be happy unless its radio cars Bridgend :Ninja

Have Hope#35

jimmy snels said:
Have Hope#35 said:
jimmy snels said:

You've got five more minutes to wait :lol:

Everyone will be happy unless its radio cars Bridgend :Ninja
I'm purely guessing it's a Sponsor, Website can't cope with demand again though... If Ragan was still in charge that kind of Media excitement would probably mean we're releasing a Player :lol:

KaneDevils said:
Owned you say? I see. ;:|

That my friends is pure, pure, I say it again pure CLASS. God have we got OUR club back or what, don't you just love coming back in from the cold. Thank you, thank you, thank you guys for removing the headache, the toothache, the heartache,and the most annoying the arseache from each and everyone of us. Don't you just love it
Happy Hockey Days.
Maybe it's just me that finds posts of this nature cringeworthy.
Absolutely nothing wrong with expressing opinions and spreading good vibes, but posts like this makes the poster look ...... well .......
Get a grip KaneDevils, your making yourself look a bloody fool :DWD