VOTH RESULT TO BE POSTED HERE PLEASE

steve

Thread starter #1
As it says, whoever finds the announcement first, let's get the news in here. I keep thinking every new post in the other thread will be a result!

I'll rename the thread to VOTH RESULT HERE, once its announced. Thanks.

ASHIPP

Thought it might have been a long shot - was anyone at Elite Towers really going to embarrass themselves by re-scinding this decision? Perhaps the Steelers were concerned that if the footage had been reviewed, they may have interpreted some of Clark's body reaction to the collision as over-diving ......or because no official footage was available to assess Vother's hit on Munn, they were determined to get him further penalised anyway. :twisted:

DevilDom

All I can say is if true that is unbelievable.

What a joke league. Think it will be my first and last season with a season ticket - no better than football if divers can get players banned.

Why do Panthers get the right to post this up on their website before The Elite League do? Nottingham knew all along this would stand?

Joke League, no wonder crowds are falling around the league

A

Anonymous

And how unprofessional can you get. We actually find out (eventually) through Dave Simms' Twitter feed. :roll:

Crassness personified !

ASHIPP

ASHIPP said:
Thought it might have been a long shot - was anyone at Elite Towers really going to embarrass themselves by re-scinding this decision? Perhaps the Steelers were concerned that if the footage had been reviewed, they may have interpreted some of Clark's body reaction to the collision as over-diving ......or because no official footage was available to assess Vother's hit on Munn, they were determined to get him further penalised anyway. :twisted:
p.s. anyone looking at the footage of the collision...... IMHO should have been 2 minutes interference penalty at most? :?

DevilDom

Time to call tonights game off because of the weather. :evil:

I'd write (another) email to Andy French but what good would it do? As long as we play in this league we are not going to get a fair crack of the whip.

I agree with the calls to play in the EPL. Better to play in a league with an even playing field than in this joke. :(