VOTH RESULT TO BE POSTED HERE PLEASE

Nice one league...

You've made yourselfs look like a bunch of corrupt idiots, so you may as well carry on with unprofessionalism to amuse us further.

A

Anonymous

Ive sent loads of emails to Andy French but none of them are abusive. Sarcastic yes, but not abusive. I would be amazed if the Police would be interested is this. Bigger fish to fry and all that. Not unless there has been highly threatening emails. death threats etc, which I very much doubt ! :shock:

august04 said:
What an unprofessional organisation, posting such tripe on their website. It would be nice to get the police involved, who knows what they might unearth!
What is the point of their statement, if they feel something criminal has been done (and don't we just know how that feels) just deal with it.

Can they get any worse - probably.

Chris

Administrator
Can I ask people to be very careful what they say from here on in please.

Bob hasn't been slow in threatening us with legal action previously and if the league have gone a step higher then I don't really want to see any part of the emails posted on here.

Not something I particularly want to do, but if posts turn up that don't adhere to what i've just said, they will be edited or deleted without notice.

Chris.

Can that also be directed at the Elite League please, they had absoultely no need for that statement to be made. Deal with it by all means but do it with individuals concerend. That statement smacks of spite and it leaves a bad taste

A

Anonymous

It appears now that the message has been removed, I just re-clicked the link and received an error 404 message. The message that was there regarding "abusive emails" has now gone? For me at least.

What are they playing at, in minute they will probably put it back up with the names of the people they had e-mails from.

I dont understand this 'governing body' at all

TheStub

I thought the IIHF Affiliated governing body was IHUK. The fact that all the names and addresses match EIHL is by the by.

Stinks worse than a rotten fish mind.

drainage

Chris said:
Looks to me like the statement has been taken down already, did anyone happen to screenshot it/save it locally?

Chris.
The lunatics have taken over the asylum !!! what on earth are they doing .... I officially give up on being surprised at anything now :) :)

Nothing, nada, zero, zilch will ever , ever , ever surprise me again ........what the league said what ?!?!?!? :lol:

TheStub

Re: Re: VOTH RESULT TO BE POSTED HERE PLEASE

Merthyr Devil said:
:lol: Fair enough, although I'm all for making them look stupid and definitely not afraid of them.

I've always got it for future reference! ;)
You can post it elsewhere, but best not inflame the situation more than required.

If the league has realised how stupid they look and sound then here's hoping they have a little sense.

It said they had received certain e-mails (not nice ones) regarding a certain disciplinary (they didnt say which one) and the were referring them to a certain authority (the one who drive cars with blue lights on)

It was literally a two line statement