Search results

1. I

Message from Joe Myers

The great divide - rhetoric and debate in here please I've been asked to post this by Joe: I would like to say a massive thank you for all the great messages I've received from the devils fans, players, past and present. It was a massive shock when I was informed of my release but I am also...
  2. I

Comedy DevilsTV

For anyone who's not on Twitter, here's last night's Devils TV comedy turn - Hirsch looking for his water bottle. A very helpful crowd shouting "It's behind you!" http://youtu.be/mE1yil0yXak
  3. I

Red Army v Food Pt 2 - The Hog Roast challenge

Well after giving a good account of ourselves at The North Star's Man v Food night, the Red Army have been invited to try the next challenge. We're going to go the Whole Hog. A full hog roast to eat from nose to tail! For this we'll need a team of 30, so if anyone is interested, please let me...
  4. I

Red Army vs Food - 28th November

For those not on twitter, thought I'd post here and see if anyone else fancies coming along. We're putting together a Man vs Food night at the North Star on 28th November. So far there are 10 daring souls that are taking on the food challenges, and a few more cheering on / laughing / calling...
  5. I

Cardiff 'fan' banned

Couldn't see this being discussed elsewhere. http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devil ... ay-s-game/ So what are people's thoughts on this? I'm amazed it's just for the rest of the season
  6. I

Twitter video highlights

Imagineer are pleased to announce that we'll again be running the popular in-game twitter highlights from Cardiff Devils' home games this season. We've taken on board comments from last season, so the game updates and video clips will be separate from the main @CardiffDevils account and...
  7. I

Air the bear!

Just thought I'd post a reminder that this Saturday's game sees the Devils Air the bear / Teddy toss :) Bring your bears in a sealed carrier bag or similar. If it was the game just gone, I wonder how many bears would have ended up in the Giants bench on Sunday.... :twisted: