Search results

1. L

New Intro

Slow...very slow
  2. L

Russell on the Move

Im guessing people are joking when suggesting Kris could play for us?
  3. L

STAY POSITIVE

Yeah its finished, results went with us tonight....funny old league this :) we stay top I believe.
  4. L

STAY POSITIVE

Either my flash scores app is broke but I missed a 3rd goal and its 4-2 Braehead
  5. L

STAY POSITIVE

Panthers tied at 2-2, but lets not worry about it.
  6. L

STAY POSITIVE

My bad, it was 17 into the 3rd haha Steelers lost!
  7. L

STAY POSITIVE

As it stands Coventry are 4-2 up at home to steelers, 17 mins left in the 3rd Brae head are 2-1 up against Panthers at home, about to go into the 3rd. even if results go against us tonight, it isn't over at all.
  8. L

STAY POSITIVE

Okay we lost again tonight, but we aren't out of this! This team has every chance to go on and win every game! These things happen in sport, its not just about how the team pick themselves up, its about us as fans too!! So lets turn up the volume on our "getting sh*t done music" and get...
  9. L

Amazing Sporting Moments!

For my own raw emotion, Cardiff at wembley for the Carling cup Final. we didn't win but that moment when Ben Turner scored to take it to Pens was unlike anything I have ever seen! You just do not see it in another sport. The noise......just gets me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUSyChjArCk...
  10. L

NHL 16 players

Im on the cusp of promotion to division 6, Im yet to be relegated but haven't gone up every season. Love be a pro offline, got drafted by the leafs, currently smashing it!!! Though I wouldn't mind being traded to Boston :D
  11. L

NHL TV.....issues

I bought it on their website, their customer service is by far the worst I have ever come across. Thankfully a mate has let me use his account, but there is no chance of me getting it next year. my account basically wont work on any platform Ah well, screw the NHLtv!
  12. L

NHL TV.....issues

Any of you guys had issues with the new NHL tv? Bought it today for the rest of the season , and it wont work. Every time I attempt to watch a game, it asked me to log in or said I didn't have an account :/ anyone get anything similar?
  13. L

NHL 16 players

Ive got Mason from the Flyers in net. Since this Ive signed Helm, zuccarello and Sharp and went on a 5 game wining run haha Ive always wanted to play the be a pro mode online, but....is it any good?
  14. L

Live on The Ice......Ice Time Tv

Really enjoying the work Ice Time are doing, and it'll only get better Here is the weekly show they are planing on putting out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPDyJDPv68U Great watch!
  15. L

Twitter Account

Welcome to the club :RAWK The one with the Devils bobble hat and the poppy was me haha
  16. L

Challenge Cup Final

My GF hasn't even had the baby yet but...I'll get it bad if I go haha
  17. L

Cardiff Fire

Can't make the saturday but will be at the Bristol game! I can't wait, always wanted to check other Cardiff Hockey teams! going down with a few mates, at £5 for adult, its great value
  18. L

NHL 16 players

Played a kid today who had crosby, ovi, perry, Taveres, kane, a retired patrick roy and some other great players..... lost only because crosby scored all 5 goals from the blue line. it was nuts!
  19. L

NHL 16 players

Curious....for those who play UT. Whats the highest you've got on the league? I'm crap so I'm division 8 currently pushing for 7 :oops: For anyone with a PS4, and want an easy win, I'm L_Spear21
  20. L

Premier Sports

I just can't not have it, there are issues but they aren't a major player like sky, and i'm glad they do all the NHL games. Just watched the bruins game, lost sadly but they were also on last night. Game Centre is where its at though as I get it on my PS4