Search results

1. N

Devils Vs Panthers - 28th September - 6pm - Chat/ Updates

Re: Devils Vs Panthers - 28th September - 6pm - Chat/ Update It certainly wasn't accidental he made about 3 attempts at lord. No idea what sparked it. My first game of the new season with money being tight and a kid on the way. Boy are the devils fun to watch again. Energy and passion from...
  2. N

Thank you Max

This is the most disappointing news for me this offseason but I can understand the reasons for it. Maxi has been a big part of the club for a long time now and despite his critics has been a favourite of mine for the last 5/6 years. Wish max all the best wherever he ends up if anywhere. He has...
  3. N

Latest rink update

Why would the ice rink not open because the hockey season hasn't started? Its not solely for ice hockey. It will be open for all other uses I'm sure.
  4. N

Latest rink update

For the love of god chillee stop... Just stop.
  5. N

NEW SIGNING - Jesse Mychan

Looks a quality signing, my god does it feel good to be excited about hockey once again! Regardless of how good the boy can fight, he knows how to throw a mean hit :D. Some good footage from 2010 in SJHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X36XM1YHBeg I have to say I much prefered the teams of...
  6. N

Are there any

Well thats one! :lol: any more for any more?
  7. N

Statement from Dan LaCosta

well thats it, im done. I will be watching from a far the next few seasons to see if things in not only this team but this league improve. only then will I consider returning, players in this league deserve better treatment and protection. enjoy the hockey all.
  8. N

Are there any

Damn those seahawks! I was wondering the other day seeing as we have quite a number of NFL fans on here if people would be interested in starting up a inferno fantasy league? I've just come of being champ in a league with my friends and I want to dominate further leagues :lol:
  9. N

Change in Import Rules for EIHL & other assorted crap

Re: Change in Import Rules for EIHL wow, really? what a load of bull. For a start the last olympic games would prove you completely wrong. For a relatively small island I would say we are good at a hell of a lot of things.
  10. N

Pope Resigns !

:grin::grin::grin::grin: how much is a season ticket and where can I purchase? :lol:
  11. N

Positivity :) :)

What do you mean by he 'cant follow simple instructions so screwed up my own visa situation'? I spoke to him not long before he left and his story was quite different. Not saying he was telling the truth, just wondering what you've heard.
  12. N

blight

What an absolutely classy guy, Devils are definitely a weaker team without Blight in it in my view. There is a lot of hidden/not so hidden meaning in that article and I hope both PR and BP take heed of it. Fingers crossed we will see Blight back in a Devils jersey in the not so distant future.
  13. N

New Car parking situation

I appreciate your trying to do the fans a favour but the fact that society has become so lazy we require a bus from morrisons to the rink astounds me. I get that there will be people who have difficulties walking but im sure family can drop them near the doors. it just seems like a massive waste...
  14. N

CDRA Open letter

Well PR has done a great job of causing hostility between fans that want to protest and fans that dont with his latest video. And of course the figure head that is the evil Paul Sullivan here to brain wash us all! That video has just made me more angry so well done for that PR. Remember guys...
  15. N

CDRA Open letter

I find it quite amazing how the antics of Brent Pope and Paul Ragan are being turned on Paul Sullivan and he is being used as some sort of figure head. We are all capable of forming our own opinions, perhaps some people are just sick of the bull that comes out of Ragans mouth and the frankly...
  16. N

Rumoured player movement - Ben Davies next to go?

I thought we already knew cook was gone? thought it had been said the weekend would be his last 3 games. Or is that just something that was said by someone on here?
  17. N

Mike Dantons Blog

fair play that sounds absolutely shocking, suprised they manage to sign any imports if thats what players are experiencing
  18. N

The answer?!

The answer for me is simply get rid of Brent Pope. Wrongly or rightly, a large portion of the fan base will struggle to see any good in what he does because of the way he weasled his way into the coaching position. He's then gone and dug himself a deeper hole with the antics that followed. If...
  19. N

My Bumper Cardiff Devils debate thread for boys (and girls)

Re: My Bumper Cardiff Devils debate thread for boys (and gir Not a player but.... Brent Pope? what?? a man can live in hope can't he?
  20. N

My Bumper Cardiff Devils debate thread for boys (and girls)

Re: My Bumper Cardiff Devils debate thread for boys (and gir +1 to that, great post Paul. Be interested to see if the information you mention comes out. Was clear there was a lot more going on behind the G situation than meets the eye.