Search results

1. dave hardman

Challenge Cup jersey auction

Just heard a whisper there has been a jersey auction in the Castle pub in Nottingham for the Challenge Cup jerseys - and they sold cheap :?
  2. dave hardman

Penalty Kill

It frustrates me whenever we are on the penalty kill Matt Towe is on the ice and i have forgotten how many times we have been scored against while Towey and other Brits have shared the PK duties, surely we should have two lines of import players killing penalties as they are our best players on...
  3. dave hardman

Jay Latulippe

I reckon we should go the same way as we have with Brad and sign this guy ASAP if he want's to that is? (and before some other team does!) Jay has been consistent ever since he arrived here and i don't think he has had a bad game and is currently racking up the point's, i know he has had a fair...
  4. dave hardman

Other Elite teams players?

Which other players from current Elite league teams would you like to see playing for the Devils? i.e a D - man and a forward, will be interesting to read your views :D I will go with Kenton Smith defenceman from the Pheonix and Mark Hurtubise forward from the Capitals two players i reckon...
  5. dave hardman

Brad Voth Signs again!!!

Brad sign's on for next season.. Word has it from the Devils appreciation night that Voth has already signed his contract for next season..... :D Apparently it came from Matt Burge's mouth when making a speech, and the place went wild.
  6. dave hardman

A question of loyalty!

Just a bit of a rant over something that p****d me off in the bar last week, walks in the bar while the game was in play (maybe about a minute of the second period left) and the bar was empty just about to order a pint and Stevie Lyles dad walked in :evil: with him knowing i was first he...