Search results

1. P

Free - Old Devils' Programmes, Ice Hockey Mags etc

All gone now thanks
  2. P

Free - Old Devils' Programmes, Ice Hockey Mags etc

I've been having a clear out and have several items which a collector of Devils' memorabilia may like, free of charge but collection from Cwmbran: Programmes from 1997 to 2007, including several away games and Testimonial programmes (e.g. Mike Ware) Ice Hockey News, Powerplay, Face Off, Total...
  3. P

Devils v Steelers - 05/03 @ 16:00 - CC Final - Chat/Updates

First (and last) time I've subscribed to Ice Time TV. Thank goodness for MNL
  4. P

Wales v England warm up before Devils v Belfast

My son was working there yesterday and there were no TVs in the bar but hopefully they'll be installed by Saturday. Fingers crossed!
  5. P

Latest rink update

I'm really hoping it'll be open on 12th March but it all seems to have gone quiet this week. Anybody heard anything?
  6. P

Supporters club reincarnation version 666

Such a shame to read the above post. CDSL in its day was such an active organisation and we raised thousands of pounds for the Devils during the time I was involved. Just hope the new outfit can do the same. Good luck on that score!
  7. P

Plea to fans who bought Devils programs season 2001-2002

:lol: The only mementoes I've got from that year are some banners saying Get Bob Out - or words to that effect which are unprintable on a family forum!
  8. P

Oops, in which case I haven't got any sorry!! Was it really that long ago - wow.
  9. P

Which ones are you looking for Glynne? I've got most home ones I think :)
  10. P

Calling Cwmbran and Newport fans - Playoff Final

Not me Finny, I'm innocent and haven't made it to a game this season. Anyway my eyesight may be failing but you sure ain't fat! Have you decided where you'll go on Sunday?
  11. P

Calling Cwmbran and Newport fans - Playoff Final

Go on Finny, come to Cwmbran. Will be great to see you again :D
  12. P

Calling all Cwmbran & Newport fans

Yes, thanks to Chris and his parents for arranging this and for the free nibbles. Great atmosphere with plenty of noise from the good turn-out of Devils' fans and, strangely, 2 Giants' fans too! Lots of interest from the other pub-goers who reckoned we made as much noise as the rugby...
  13. P

Keep me a seat please Chris. Might need one if I walk there :lol:
  14. P

Hey that's good! It's only up the road and will save me a trip to Cardiff. Do we get 25% discount if we wear a Devil's jersey :lol: ;)
  15. P

Rocksteady Eddy - PLEASE READ

Come on Devils' fans, dig deep for a worthy cause and a great family. Let's see if we can reach £500 by the weekend...
  16. P

Devils (& Others) DVDs, Videos, Books etc for sale

I'm going to catch a game some time around Xmas so you haven't seen the last of me yet ;) The only reason I'm getting rid of all this is because I need the space, so if anyone wants to make an offer around £30 please let me know - what a bargain!
  17. P

Devils (& Others) DVDs, Videos, Books etc for sale

I have had a big clear out and the following job lot is for sale: DVDs Devilishly Funny Goals Goals Goals - Vol II 2004/05 Devils v Racers 4/12/04 Let's Get Ready to Rumble - Vol II 2004/05 Devils v Blaze - 2006 Challenge Cup Final 2nd Leg Fights From Hell - Vol 4 2005/06 Laval Chiefs DVD -...