1. D

Giants v Devils

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  2. D

Giants v Devils

not a problem
  3. D

Giants v Devils

considering he forgot that they had changed ends at the end of the 1st period... are we really surprised lol :DWD
  4. D

Giants v Devils - 04/02 - 7:00pm - CC/League - Chat/Updates

Re: Giants v Devils - 04/02 - 7:00pm - CC/League - Chat/Upda I have no idea what has happened to us!! first 5 we were playing a good game, good posession etc but now... come on boys!!
  5. D

Giants v Devils

i was referring to the commentators not knowing not the referees. they could not seem to work out what was going on agree with you on the picture and the awful mistake for their second goal
  6. D

Brad Voth Retires

Gutted when I heard this news early this morning. Not the way I wanted to start my weekend. Many things have been said on this thread so I'm going to keep it short and sweet: Thank you Brad!!!! Thank you!! Goodbye and Good Luck you will be missed by all xx p.s even campbell will miss you... ;)
  7. D

Giants v Devils

ok they dont know what an icing is!!!! how are they commentators again!!!????
  8. D

Air the bear!

Gutted im missing this again his year! :-(
  9. D

Inferno Street Team - sign up here

I took 10 adults and one child on the deal last week. Definitely think there will be some returnees there i think and they will hopefully bring partners etc :-)
  10. D

Getting to the Game Wednesday

Im going to the game from thornhill/lisvane area but will not be getting there till about 6.30 as im coming back from bristol. Will be going via link road getting on m4 by coryton Got space for 4 pm me if i can help
  11. D

Why we love our club

I have got to say i love this thread. I too have only been supporting the devils for about 3.5years but became absorbed by the game v quickly. Its a sport, a team and a group of fans ive grown to really love. Some amazing memories, my first experience of the playoffs; a decision to go to the...
  12. D

Um... MATZKA RETURNS

Excellent news. Even more desperate for the season to start now! :-)
  13. D

Jeff Pierce joins the Devils!

Darn you beat me there. Thats wat i get for trying to break the news on my phone haha! Sounds like a gd signing :-)
  14. D

This is why i love the game

I went to one game down the old WNIR and that was that but then about 2-3 years ago my best friend suggested we go to watch a game. She didnt really like other sports and we wanted to try something different. Boy did we get different. I've since defected from Cardiff Blues and their new 'home'...
  15. D

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Echo today states kenton and mark close to committing to devils. If they're showing as signed on management sites maybe they are signed just not announced? Cant post link as on my phone
  16. D

Signings and Departures - Cardiff Devils 2011/12

Sam Smith Resigns http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/sam-smith-rejoins-devils/
  17. D

Devils sign Sam Smith

Really pleased about this. Watching him develop next year, considering the the start to his professional career that he had last season, should be very very interesting
  18. D

Congratulations to Tylor and Alex

Yayyy!!! Congratulations to them both!
  19. D

Who would you have as next years 'C' (Vote)

stuuuuuuuuuuu or kenton whichever one did not get it one of the assists and richardson/tylor as the other did i just make too many suggestions..... :lol: