11th import to be announced tomorrow

Had Marsh been announced amongst the other signings I don't think there's be such doubt over his signing. I think us to the fantastic recruitment by G and F this off-season that people were expecting a Weller type finalé signing.
I must admit I am guilty of feeling underwhelmed but the more I think of it I think with the wrong lineup we have this year that Marsh will be an asset.

osh

zoesdevil said:
I think he's a good re-signing for the Devils but lets just leave all the judging until the season has started and he has played a few games first, not put him down before the season has even started!! I hope he proves all the doubters wrong!!

All the doubters ?? I think about 4 posters have said they are underwhelmed by his signing, hardly a large number of dissenters. I was among " all the doubters" who was probably hoping for a proven offensive D man. However, now that he is signed, I will support him all the way and hope he can stay clear of injuries which obviously hampered him last season and that he can play to a more consistent higher level as we know he cable of on his better days.

One thing I find amusing. Hardly anyone was mentioning how much we would like him back, then his signature is announced and lo and behold, Marshy is back, what a good signing etc etc :lol: :lol: Good luck for the season Tyson.

KaneDevils

Should we not be pleased and relieved? We all thought we'd roll with 10 imports didn't we?
We haven't seen the best of Marsh yet. With a good bill of health and better players around him, just watch him shine!

osh

KaneDevils said:
Should we not be pleased and relieved? We all thought we'd roll with 10 imports didn't we?
We haven't seen the best of Marsh yet. With a good bill of health and better players around him, just watch him shine!

Actually, we didn't all think we would roll with 10 imports. We have seen the best of Marsh -at times - but due to injury, he obviously dropped in form. So, now we have him, lets hope he can stay injury free and play to his obvious potential :)