16/17 jersey

davew

First thoughts...

Even the "strawberry" shirt looked better. :shock:

A retro look with the old logo on the home shirt and newer logo on the away shirt would have been my choice.

Ocko

Not a fan. One or two without a logo - maybe. Not all of them though. We have had 2 great logos, don't leave them out.

Unless you look carefully it just looks like another sponsor.

Wannabe2

Don't like these one bit, we have the best Logo in the league and we don't use it. We once wore our logo shirts in New Jersey Arena, and their fans loved it quite rightly.Just my opinion but no thanks.

ASHIPP

Panthers, Flyers and Stars have all done the NHL 3rd jersey retro look.

Takes a bit of getting used to but Club needed something striking for important milestone year. Like the homage to our hockey history and Welsh heritage.

And they will still be the best quality jerseys in the league.
:D

Diafol

Disappointed.

They should have gone all "Retro" and had replicas of the first ever jerseys from 1986.

In fact, this could still happen - maybe these could get made up and sold in the shop with "Lawless 9" on the back for example ? I'd buy one !

august04

One jersey without a logo would have been good but the other two have to have the logo on the front, shocking decision to have all three logo-less. I actually prefer the design of the shirts to last seasons though, which I thought looked awful with the white icetime tv badge across the shirt. Not a patch on the jerseys of 2 years ago which I thought looked great.

ASHIPP

ASHIPP said:
Panthers, Flyers and Stars have all done the NHL 3rd jersey retro look.

Takes a bit of getting used to but Club needed something striking for important milestone year. Like the homage to our hockey history and Welsh heritage.

And they will still be the best quality jerseys in the league.
:D
P.s. No obvious reference to 30 years.....perhaps that could have been included underneath the writing on the jersey front?