16/17 jersey

Have they changed the jerseys? Saw the captain announcement this morning with the Devils logo on the front and I must say they are god damn gorgeous!!

I'll be the first in the queue to pick up that one!

Electro

Those tops in the captains photo are a huge improvement.

Having seen the originals, no I'm still of the opinion l had, awful, just badly done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Samael

Such a shame/waste this isn't the actual 2016/2017 jersey particularly as it has the glory days Lawless era club badge on the shoulder flashes. I'm hoping this is a special year for the club (Grand-slam anyone?) and would have bought this jersey in a heartbeat but the one on sale at the moment is just meh and lacks identity. Nottingham had a similar one last year with stylized lettering and their fans weren't fussed either. If Steve, Todd or Brian are reading this can you consider this one going on sale to the public at the end of the year or something?

Thread starter #191
By the looks of it these jerseys are the anniversary ones so will I'm guessing be worn for the game against Nottingham to mark the anniversary. From what was said on the SOHB Twitter post yesterday I don't think these are going to be sold but will probably be auctioned either on that night or at the end of the season. This is all just my take on it nothing official.