2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Re: PELLE'S BACK.

I'm new to the forum, as you can see but I feel as though I can provide a lot of behind the scenes information and that's why I've chosen the username InsiderInfo. I've become close with some people around the Devils organization during the past few years. Don't ask me anything too specific, but I feel like everyone is on the right track on this one...I haven't seen Pelle with a girl in a while. As for where he's signing, I think there might be something in the works VERY soon.

II

See i'm not so sure because on his twitter, which i know is unreliable, he has changed his info to playing Hockey in Europe.... not Cardiff?

Finny

InsiderInfo said:
I'm new to the forum, as you can see but I feel as though I can provide a lot of behind the scenes information and that's why I've chosen the username InsiderInfo. I've become close with some people around the Devils organization during the past few years. Don't ask me anything too specific, but I feel like everyone is on the right track on this one...I haven't seen Pelle with a girl in a while. As for where he's signing, I think there might be something in the works VERY soon.

II
Is your name Carl Curtis?

Finny said:
InsiderInfo said:

II
Thanks for the update!!!

Ger-Devils

Finny said:
InsiderInfo said:

II
I'll get my coat.......hahahahahahaha!

Jon has signed in france and so will not be coming back

Voth is to retire, terms are not being met

Symmo is doubtful to be resigned with devils looking at another D man brit - unproven at Elite level

Stu is to resign though on the positive (y)

DevilDom

devilsfan66 said:

Symmo is doubtful to be resigned with devils looking at another D man brit - unproven at Elite level

Is this fact or rumour?

TheStub

Devilsmania said:
TheStub said:
But his profile picture to him in a Devils uniform.

But he did that on a Wednesday - so who knows :lol:
So's Tylors isn't it and he's no longer a Devil
This I am also aware of. I was pointing out, there are little things we can take as hints everywhere.

devilsfan66 said:

Noooooo

Oh well

Not sure

Yayyyyy

Is this fact or rumour?

That is how I understand it, lets say other offers are looking far more attractive for Vother and for Jon too. Stu hasn't signed but is still in talks which I guess in itself is promising whilst Symmo is a doubt to be brought back for next year.

DevilDom

devilsfan66 said:
Is this fact or rumour?

That is how I understand it, lets say other offers are looking far more attractive for Vother and for Jon too. Stu hasn't signed but is still in talks which I guess in itself is promising whilst Symmo is a doubt to be brought back for next year.
It all seems very plausible but it still rumour at the moment.

wildthing74

The way I see it nobody on here knows more than anybody else so its all speculation until confirmed otherwise.Things in sport change all the time and one day something is nailed on to happen then the next it changes.
On balance of these 3 rumours if they were to prove conclusive I'd be happy enough with that,especially considering both were rumoured to not be returning and we would not have to see Pelle lacing up for a rival in this league.

The way I see it nobody on here knows more than anybody else so its all speculation until confirmed otherwise.Things in sport change all the time and one day something is nailed on to happen then the next it changes

Exactly, I was stating the current situation as you mention. They are all subject to change, however I could put my house on Jon signing in France and in all honesty the contract on offer to Brad after what I think was a great season from him is laughable.