2021/22 Roster - Rumours/Predictions

moggy#9

For some reason crandall has disappeared from the roster list on the club website. I hope that this is just an administrative mistake and that no one has let him go to Cardiff castle. ;-)

RedDevil17

For some reason crandall has disappeared from the roster list on the club website. I hope that this is just an administrative mistake and that no one has let him go to Cardiff castle. ;-)
Am I correct in thinking Crandall was listed as #22 on the roster? That number has been taken by Reid according to devils website…and you are correct, Crandall is nowhere to be found on the page

Last edited:

Kevlar68

Still with us on elite prospects and Reid also on there.
Useless info here, this team is the youngest average age since 2015-16 season.

jenks33

Thread starter #455
Looks like Crandall, Reid and Sanford are all right wingers but Sanford can play Centre. I can’t see all three playing right wing as I don’t see any of those on the third line. Can we assume that Sanford will play centre with Cox on the left wing with Crandall or Reid on the right?

Have Hope#35

Looks like Crandall, Reid and Sanford are all right wingers but Sanford can play Centre. I can’t see all three playing right wing as I don’t see any of those on the third line. Can we assume that Sanford will play centre with Cox on the left wing with Crandall or Reid on the right?
That's what I got... I think Reid will end up on that top line which would leave Crandall with Cox and Sanford! That probably puts Lammon as top line centre with Dixon on the Third. An Import LW and C hopefully still on the cards!

jenks33

Thread starter #458
I think you could be right. What are the other options? Lammon as 3rd line centre with Dixon on the left and Mcnally on the right?

jenks33

Thread starter #460
Looks like Skate Skalde will be on our roster as well. Not a big surprise, he’s had Skate Skalde - Cardiff Devils 98 on his Instagram for a while. I wonder how that will work tho, train with the team and will only be an option if we have injuries?