Belfast Giants v Cardiff Devils - Sat 7pm - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We won't be running Match Night Live! for this game as I don't believe we have any texters, I think Terry Phillips is running a blog though and maybe KoTG/UKHL will be covering this also, so i'll provide a link when I can.

Chris.

kettdevil1

Re: Belfast Giants v Cardiff Devils - Sat 6pm - Chat/Updates

Is there any word on whether there will be a webcast for the game?

James

Administrator
Re: Belfast Giants v Cardiff Devils - Sat 6pm - Chat/Updates

apparently Bobby Bobbins won't be playing this weekend.

TheStub

Well, I'm all paid up and watching the pre-game interviews with Adams :D

Compression looks higher than last year, and there are a few pauses. It will be interesting.

TheStub

With you there. From what I saw, the Voth splodge on the screen slipped before he even reached the white 'McMorrow' splodge.

I am just a little disappointed - this isn't £5 worth!

Did look a bit of a loser celebrating throwing no punches and a drag down. McMorrow might think he's the toughest player in the league but if you offered every team in the league Voth or McMorrow there's only one player every team would pick - and he's ours :lol:

Oh and I've just remembered why I swore I'd never pay for this webcast again :evil: £5 for this picture is shocking, I get better every week watching NHL and football for free. Grateful to them for doing it and all but you can't charge a fiver for a blur.

Are these two for real, Brad goes off with an injury and comes back with a visor and they are saying he may feel embarressed - please get them off - they almost sounded upset that he wasnt more serioulsy hurt