Bison Vs Devils - 20th Sept - Updates and Chat

Wannabe2

DCDad said:
Does anyone know if Cornish has gone after DC
They have alittle history from last year ....lol
Corny is frustrated big time due to the fact he cant catch him, and thats when DC is skating backwards.

Chris

Administrator
Word from the game is Campbell is getting hassle from lots of the Bison players, but not enough to stop him playing!

Chris.

kettdevil1

Wannabe2 said:
Give us a Gordie Howe hat trick Derek, one for your DAD.
Or alternatively one of his great mid-ice hits. The one he did at the Manchester game was one of the best checks I have seen at our place.

Could someone please clear up a bit of confusion for me.....I always get these the wrong way around.....

5 + Game and 5 + Match.......one means that your out for the rest of the game (game- perhaps?) and one leads to a one game ban (Match...??)

cheers guys....keep up the good work

Iceman1234 said:
Could someone please clear up a bit of confusion for me.....I always get these the wrong way around.....

5 + Game and 5 + Match.......one means that your out for the rest of the game (game- perhaps?) and one leads to a one game ban (Match...??)

match means you miss the next game too (ie 1 match ban)

Ugly Betty said:
Iceman1234 said:

match means you miss the next game too (ie 1 match ban)

Okay....cheers