Bison Vs Devils - 20th Sept - Updates and Chat

Because two players received match penalties, they are automatically reviewed by the league. Be very interesting to see what the result of that review will be.

So that means Cruikshank and Patrick won't be playing tommorrow then? Good for us, but a bit of a shame as there probably won't be so much entertainment.

Or do the match pens not count as tommorrow is cc? Although if that was the case wouldn't voth be allowed to play.

Nitra said:
Because two players received match penalties, they are automatically reviewed by the league. Be very interesting to see what the result of that review will be.
nothing will happen because it wasnt against uncle bob's steelers....

Gazza272

Ugly Betty said:
Prpich MOM
Bit of a habit now :p
Bet he cant move for Beer cans in his house :D Seriously though what a revelation to start the season sir Mike really is. I can honestly see him becoming a player as popular as some of the very best devils if he carries on like this and stays here for years to come. Top marks to him.

Ecstatic at such an emphatic win, Basingstoke is a real difficult place to get points but we seem to have done it in style.

Be interesting to see what happens with these excessive roughness pnealties dished out, those are harsher penalties than anything thompson dished out on Vother the other week. And the league are already under pressure to hand out discipline. I will wait and see match reports and any video from it till i make my mind up though. It could all be a big hoo ha over nothing as we have seen, and i trust the bison fans to give us a balanced view.

Roll on tomorrow lets rack up some more goals :D

Lid said:
So that means Cruikshank and Patrick won't be playing tommorrow then? Good for us, but a bit of a shame as there probably won't be so much entertainment.

Or do the match pens not count as tommorrow is cc? Although if that was the case wouldn't voth be allowed to play.
There'll still be Cornish trying to fight everyone

Russky

Come on the Panthers! It looks as if they have or had a 5 on 3 pp

go panthers 4-4 now!!! from ex steeler Dan Tessier!!! how sweet!

steve

A quick thank you to everyone tonight. We are looking for feedback on MNL - not here, as this is the game thread, but if you've got any comments that would be cool.

Thanks to Chris who was in the hot seat tonight with the text updates, and i'm pleased to say 'IT'S ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE' - hardly anyone used the elite forum tonight - thanks in part to philPLT ;) .