Bison Vs Devils - 20th Sept - Updates and Chat

steve

And Carson's called a charging minor with 50secs to go! Can the league conspire to get the Squeelers back into it!

I wonder what Mrs Carson the Sheff ST holder thinks! Could be frosty in that bed tonight!

steve

Just PM'd bob...

After watching your team loose, the Devils win (even without Voth), your forum traffic slashed and league's credibity crumble before you, i thought you might want a friendly voice to talk to...

08457 90 90 90, the Samaritans are very good you know. ;-)

Great result tonight well done The Devils. Had a look on ih-update but there must be something wrong with it :shock: It's got Cornish down as scoring a goal :eek: :D

steve said:
Just PM'd bob...

After watching your team loose, the Devils win (even without Voth), your forum traffic slashed and league's credibity crumble before you, i thought you might want a friendly voice to talk to...

don't think BOB was at their game tonite. Heard he is on gardening leave :twisted:

Just got back from the game and I'm a happy devils fan. We rang rings around them, our powerplay was good our powerkill was very good, the passing was spot on, everything just clicked. We never looked like we got out of 2nd gear to be honest. Jay looked like he had been with the team since the start, hes got good hands and a good eye for the game. I just hope he don't crash before tomorrow night. Can't really commet on the match pens as they happened up the other side of the rink and couldn't see what was going on. Well done lads, more of the same tomorrow would be fab :D

From a Bison perspective:

"Excessive Roughness" according to Matt Thompson is one push/gloved punch/face wash = Match penalty :shock: 2 minutes for roughing would have been about right.

Welcome to the latest non-contact Euro league :x

Bison were absolutely woeful, probably one of the worst games I've ever seen them play, only one who came out of it with any credit is Reiter, God knows what the score would have been if he hadn't played so well.

Don't expect a close game tomorrow, Braff's already injured and now Patrick and Cruikshank are suspended, don't think Bison have enough players for two lines even!

Finny

steve said:
Just PM'd bob...

That is genius!!!!! :D