Cardiff @ Fife - Friday 19th December - Chat & Updates

wildthing74

Bowns with 3 shut outs already including 2 on the road. The people that questioned that signing at the start of the year really knew what they were talking about.Oh yeah and Clarkson won't last til Christmas.That was an insight of genius too.

Martynwo said:
Well what a long go for a training session.
Never got out of 2nd gear really.
Highlight was the hip check on Thomas "Cooper" Muir by Myers dumping him on his beard over the boards.
Hip check????

It was a straight forward check. Given the height difference, if Myers tried to hip check Muir, it would be a check to the head!

Flyers absolutely stank the place out and Cardiff just dominated us all over the ice. Easiest shutout Bowns will ever get. Looks like we've now lost our top scorer for a few weeks due to the Cardiff bench door being open and him being checked through it :roll:

FLYERS!!! never underestimate your hockey team..they brighten up my life..the Flyers drive me nuts..the Flyers lift me up...i will fly like an eagle!...God Bless all you Devils fans (hockey team)

Devil_Abroad

Amazepux said:
FLYERS!!! never underestimate your hockey team..they brighten up my life..the Flyers drive me nuts..the Flyers lift me up...i will fly like an eagle!...God Bless all you Devils fans (hockey team)
Happy? lol

Devil_Abroad

danhall76 said:
What a hit!! What was the call on the play?
There was a delayed 'tripping' call on him as he slid and took the puck with his stick before the Flyer fell over - an incorrect call as you can now see on the video

Thought that's a wee bit dangerous not having plexi at the penalty box area.

Don't understand why the Myers hit was called, didn't see anything wrong with it, perhaps fife want to invest in some plexiglass to stop that happening again

Devil_Abroad

Angusdevil7 said:
Don't understand why the Myers hit was called, didn't see anything wrong with it, perhaps fife want to invest in some plexiglass to stop that happening again
Hit wasn't called - delayed 'tripping' penalty from a few seconds earlier was the call

Have Hope#35

knowitall said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y8RZRxyPdw

Myers hit is a lot better than hendrikx imo he absolute nails muir lol...
Also a clean hit imo but gets called for cross check :shock:

Its around 5 minute mark.
Myers got called for tripping which occurred before the hit... The call in the video you can hear, which is for cross checking is the one that Hendrikx took a minute later! The hit by Myers on Muir was clean and correctly didn't get called.

Devil_Abroad

Have Hope#35 said:
knowitall said:

Myers got called for tripping which occurred before the hit... The call in the video you can hear, which is for cross checking is the one that Hendrikx took a minute later! The hit by Myers on Muir was clean and correctly didn't get called.
So now they listen? Am I invisible? lol :DWD :WALLY :DWD

Have Hope#35

Devil_Abroad said:
Have Hope#35 said:
knowitall said:

So now they listen? Am I invisible? lol :DWD :WALLY :DWD
Not sure what you mean? Sometimes people don't read the previous posts so they will have missed your post above :lol: