Challenge Cup Final 2009/2010

A

Anonymous

Will the ticket system still be the same guys? ie. can I buy my tickets from the site in advance and get em in the post?

Russky

Why do we have to play the first game at home? Why should Nottingham have the advantage? We play Nottingham away on the 27/2 so why not make THAT the first leg? (There is no reason at all why it CANT BE!) and the second leg at the tent on the weekend 6/3 or 7/3!!!! First leg on 28/2 at home !!!! I am not happy at all! Its my wife's birthday the next day and I had promised that we would go away for a few days and this was arranged BEFORE the date of the first leg was known! Now I am not sure I can as I will have to be available to steward at the game that night! MY wife is not best pleased either!

I missed the first leg of Semi against Belfast due to circumstances beyond my control! I dont want to miss this one either!

Why on Earth do we have to put up with this?! Why do we have to travel to Nottingham and back again the day before our home leg? Why can't the league game against Nottingham be switched to the 1st leg of the final?! I can't beleive that the Devils have agreed to the fixture without their arm being forced.

Looks like March will be a busy month with playoff qualies too.....

Bet we play nottingham on a Saturday or midweek so we do all the travelling again....... :roll:

Ah well lets hope they announce the date sooner rather than later but we'll be going up regardless

I think Nottingham get the choice of 2nd leg cause they finished top of the group don't they? Also I notice that apart from 28th Feb, we have got a game every sat/sun until playoffs start. I think I would rather us play on the weekend than have a mid week game where attendance could be rather lower. I think what ever date the club picked, someone would not be happy about it. I personally think 1st leg for us is so much better, we may still be in it by the 2nd leg. How many people would turn up if we got beat 5-0, like the last visit to nottiingham, for the 2nd leg :?

Shannon did say on Real Radio, before we even found out who we were playing, that we would play the home game on 28th Feb.

Hi guys, I'm a new season ticket holder so dont understand all the details that go with it. Will my seat be guarenteed for the final?

A

Anonymous

TheDevilTorn said:
Will the ticket system still be the same guys? ie. can I buy my tickets from the site in advance and get em in the post?
Could someone please answer my question?

Chris

Administrator
Chances are if someone had an answer, they would have said. You don't need to keep posting demanding an answer. There's always the office number to ring...

Chris.

A

Anonymous

Chris said:
Chances are if someone had an answer, they would have said. You don't need to keep posting demanding an answer. There's always the office number to ring...

Chris.
Quite often with me you have a bit of an attitude. Not quite sure why. Do you not understand sarcasm or is it because I'm fairly new here? What's that noise? *click, click*

Russky

cf38 said:
I think Nottingham get the choice of 2nd leg cause they finished top of the group don't they?
That is an irrelevant as it relates to the previous group stages!

cf38 said:
Shannon did say on Real Radio, before we even found out who we were playing, that we would play the home game on 28th Feb.
If we have to play the first leg, why not schedule it for midweek to limit the number of Nottingham fans able to attend and to MAXIMISE our HOME advantage!!!! I am pretty sure we could sell out the game midweek just with Devils fans! Nottingham have scheduled their home leg for midweek IMO in order to limit the number of Devils fans attending! Whats good for them is also good for us!

Why does the club allow itself to be dictated to by the arena teams and the league?

steve

Deviltorn - so what's your question? will you be able to order your ticket and get it sent in the post?

no probably not, because tickets aren't ever sent in the post.

when tickets do become available the event will appear here, http://ticketable.com/cardiff and you reserve your seat for collection on the night. quite why you needed to demand someone find that out for you i'm not sure.

A

Anonymous

steve said:
Deviltorn - so what's your question? will you be able to order your ticket and get it sent in the post?

no probably not, because tickets aren't ever sent in the post.

when tickets do become available the event will appear here, http://ticketable.com/cardiff and you reserve your seat for collection on the night. quite why you needed to demand someone find that out for you i'm not sure.
A, I'm not demanding an answer, quite why I have to ask 3 times is beyond me. B, tickets ARE sent in the post, the last game I attended, the 3:2 win over the Panthers, the tickets were sent in the post, C, I just wondered if the ticketing system was the same for cup games as it is league games because I don't know. Sorry for asking a question and I'm so sorry it was such a hardship to answer me !

If you are a season ticket holder, you can't buy your ticket online for the game as they will be shown as sold on the online ticket sales as they are reserved until 1 hour before faceoff, so you will have to phone or go to the rink to get them. If you phone more than a week before the game, I would expect they would post them to you. if you aint a season ticket holder, then the system is the same as any other game, book them online and get them in the post if there is enough time.