Challenge Cup Final 2010

Finny

Chris said:
Question for Mr. Finny...

Is this the first time a game has sold out before the actual game day, or if it isn't a sell out, is this the largest number of seats sold prior to an actual game for a long long time?

Chris.
Pretty certain this is the first time we've had a pre-game sell out before the actual game day.

The last time I can remember we sold out before a game was one of the CC Finals against Coventry in the WNIR.

Finny

Dai Vader said:
are there standing tickets aswell as these?
They were selling standing tickets - but I have no idea how many are left.

I think there are 300 standing tickets available. Did someone say 100 of these were going to Nottingham fans? We probably have around 50 standing season tickets.
That would leave around 150 standing tickets for Devils fans. I would predict most of those have gone already though.

Wannabe2 said:
Hockeynut said:
Even though all the seats are now sold, is it possible to purchase standing tickets? Or will I have to watch the computer screen tomorrow night?
Are you only after one seat
There's a few of us I'm afraid. I might just make my way down to the rink soon and see if I can get any, shouldn't have left it late really I guess.

jimmy snels

just to confirm the doors will open at 5 as usual yer? as a standing by the boards kinda guy i suspect im going to have to get there early to stop myself being 4 deep!

jimmy snels said:
just to confirm the doors will open at 5 as usual yer? as a standing by the boards kinda guy i suspect im going to have to get there early to stop myself being 4 deep!
Season ticket holders can go in at 4.45

I have a couple of spare red Devils shirts if anyone would like to borrow them for the game tomorrow. Please let me know and I will make sure I bring them with me.

Interesting point - friend of mine phoned rink this afternoon to book tickets and found that their season ticket seats were still held, luckily for them. However, wondering if there are other ST seats showing up on system as sold but actually still "reserved".