Challenge Cup Final 2010

James said:
Hmm lots of standing panther fans. Wonder where I can get a cattle prod so I can get to my season ticket spot :D
Just take a crow-bar and start whacking at the back of the knees! Or be there at doors opening! Nobody better take my spot or i'm screwed! :lol:

Ger-Devils

Spatzy said:
geraint get a life mate lol
Your meant to be in work! Get a life - nothing to do around here on a Thursday unless you want to check out some oompa loompa's in wetherspoons having their microwave curry and cheap bottle of rose!

Sliput said:
I still have the white one you bought for the Coventry game...i will bring that,hopefully it will have the same luck attached o it :D[/quote]

I might have to get dwn to Shaws and buy more!

If I brought about 50 "terrible towels" would anybody be interested in purchasing one for 50p-£1 (depending on how much they cost?! Its fun times swinging them things around when we score :D

Finny

50 seats remaining by my reckoning.

Blocks 1, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13 and 15 are now all sold out.

Only blocks 5 and 8 have available seats next to each other. The rest are all singles.

Finny

drainage said:
Would this be our first ever sell out ????? I am not sure if I am excited or nervous as hell !!
It would be the first sell out since we had the capacity increased. We had a sell out at the start of last season but the capacity back then was only 2013.

Now the capacity is 2313, and so we are likely to smash the current attendance record.

Chris

Administrator
Question for Mr. Finny...

Is this the first time a game has sold out before the actual game day, or if it isn't a sell out, is this the largest number of seats sold prior to an actual game for a long long time?

Chris.