Clan v Devils - 11/02 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We're running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ will be hosting this game and as always he can be reached before/during the game at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Once again i'm guessing the Devils will be at full strength for this game, we don't appear to have picked up any injuries preventing any of our players from playing, with only one game last weekend as well, hopefully we'll be properly rested for this game!

I believe the Clan are also at full strength for this game, although I don't know a great deal about their roster I can't seem to find anything on their website about injuries...

This will be the 4th game between the two sides, currently the Devils lead the series 3-0 with the most recent result being our 4-0 victory at home on the 22nd January. Our only other away game in Braehead saw us win 0-4 :)

Also noticed from our MNL records, this will be the 50th game of the season for us in all competitions and including the exhibition games at the start of the season :)

Feel like i'm repeating myself every thread, but with the Steelers picking up points tonight against the Stingrays, we really need a victory in this game to keep up with them.

Does anyone know if the Devils are staying up in Scotland Friday and Saturday or are they returning home before heading back up for the Edinburgh game?

Chris.

ASHIPP

This game is a potential banana skin. :x Clan could be a potential playoff opponent later and they will be looking very seriously to put down a marker against the Devils who have the advantage in the series between them. Devils definitely should not take this for granted....Clan are on home ice, 2 points for the Devils will close the chase on the Steelers. A really important game here.

As per other thread about it - looks like Tyler will definitely be missing for this one. Not sure when the appeal would be but guessing it wouldn't be in time for tomorrow's game and there's no way it'll be reduced to no games anyway.

Think this is going to be a really tough game. They've won 13 out of their last 17 games including wins over Coventry, Nottingham and Belfast in that period. I really hope not, but with Tyler missing and Devils not on form, I think it could be a loss. Lets hope Devils have one of their best games of the season though and get back on form and keep the pressure on Steelers.

Finny

Also suggests that the Devils will not be appealing the ban which I find strange considering the fact that Andy French can't count to three.

Thanks for all the offers I know have a full squad for the weekend plus a few bench warmers.

Chris Devlin my usual reporter in Glasgow will also be assisting us again on MNL - it helps to tone down the bias.

Join me from around 6pm onwards.

I am digging away to see what exclusive story I can bring you tonight.

OJ

ASHIPP

Some of the Clan fans are confident it will be a win by the home team tonight.

COME ON, DEVILS, WE'RE ALL WITH YOU. :cool: PLAY A BLINDER AND GET THE RESULT YOU NEED . BELIEVE.

3-0 Clan.......

Things not been right for weeks and our wins have been papering over the cracks.

Think we can still win this, however IMO I'm with Gaz, we will be shattered by Sheffield home and away..... It's in Sheffield's hands IMO anyway!

Haha I think I'm going to need the alcohol to get through this game!

I just don't understand how this team can almost break a world record with the amount of wins in a row and then suddenly fall apart?? It makes no sense. Having said that it is early in the 2nd. Just not looking hopefull at the moment for the Steelers double header.

drainage

Sitting in Glasgow watching us play or not as case may be after being in Belfast last week. I have spent 300 pound and seen worst Devils play in a long time

I seriously am annoyed I can deal with losing as long as we play the best we can. ....not seen that in a long time

Love my team but will not pay this much again to watch rubbish

Can someone please tell me why we lost the plot ?