Clan v Devils - 11/02 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Fubar

Whats the recipe for going from swish to pish in 2 weeks??? How many goals we conceeding? Since Dundee we have been pretty dire but WHAT has changed? Nothing as far as i can see, so its obviously a mental thing

TheStub

Being permanently short benched, have insane scheduling decisions and a load of pressure and then fail to react to other teams switching their game against us

Along with our 2nd line imploding. I'd have benched certainly Voth and maybe Finnerty weeks ago. But we have no options, so they continue to play. I'd live to see their +/-.

zoesdevil

Could something be going on in the changing coz a few from game have said none of the players are talking to G or each other, they don't look bothered or anything, before we were the happiest Devils team and enjoying playing hockey for a long time!!! :cry:

Its funny as I'm past caring........ :lol:

Every PP clan seem to score...... Feel sorry for those who bothered turning up.

IMO Lyle has been inconsistent and our D has been too offensive, but we have been scoring more than the opposition so problems have been papered over.

Voth has been anonomous most games and has coasted a lot this season.....

I'm hoping G does a "Thommo" and skates them til they are sick tonight, 10.30pm curfew!! :lol:

With the form Sheffield are in, I can't see us stopping them!!

zoesdevil said:
Max Beerbarrell said:
Not entirely sure what to say.....
I do..... Should of turned off MNL after 2nd period!!!!!
If I had travelled (and I was gutted this morning that I wasn't able to be on Bobs bus) I would be absoloutely fuming if I saw the team going out and having a few beers tonight. Hotel, bed, team meeting tomorrow. Thats it!!

drainage

By a country mile the worst I have seen them play I am done with away games now need value for money and that wasn't

No issue with losing big issue with not trying

What are we doing or not ?

TheStub

Team meeting and then compulsory skate in the morning... then get on the case of shaking things up.

Change lines, systems and don't be afraid to leave some players on the bench instead of taking stupid penalties and being ineffectual on the ice.

A

Anonymous

So thats it for another season (title wise) How can a team go from being invincible to pathetic in such a short time?
We have beat the Clan 3 times including a 0-4 road win and tonight lose 7 sodding 1. PATHETIC, sorry to say!

Anyone want tickets for the Steelers game. I wont be going. If nobody wants them I'll use them as loo roll.

Cardiff Devils? More like the Cardiff Morons.

I had a feeling we'd lose, but was thinking it'd be by the odd goal... maybe 2 with an empty netter or something.... but 7-1!!!

Can't believe I'm saying this, but Edinburgh isn't looking such an odds on win on Sunday after this. Can I get a refund for Wednesday's match? And before anyone says about supporting your team through thick and thin, it's ok to lose if you play well, but going on the comments on MNL for the last 2, we've been awful.

I was gutted this morning wishing I was on that bus to Scotland... not so much now :oops: