Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/17

ASHIPP

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/

Have Hope#35 said:
Panthers Sign Erik Lindhagen: http://panthers.co.uk/content/panthers-sign-versatile-swede-erik-lindhagen
Not exactly prolific infront of net... I know their fans were after a Sniper with a worry about lack of Goals from their current roster!

Stats: http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=3684
Apparently he can play various positions on f/d. Are they still waiting for Kolnik to make a decision to return?

ASHIPP said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Panthers Sign Erik Lindhagen: http://panthers.co.uk/content/panthers-sign-versatile-swede-erik-lindhagen
Not exactly prolific infront of net... I know their fans were after a Sniper with a worry about lack of Goals from their current roster!

Stats: http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=3684
Apparently he can play various positions on f/d. Are they still waiting for Kolnik to make a decision to return?
5'10 and 12 stone. That's pretty small for a D man, isn't it?

terry hunt

Sacratini,Burgoyne,Noble,Stephen Cooper relatively small men but did a great job for us.

Todd Kelman he wasnt a bad player either

Have Hope#35

terry hunt said:
Sacratini,Burgoyne,Noble,Stephen Cooper relatively small men but did a great job for us.

Todd Kelman he wasnt a bad player either
Kelman is 6ft 1, don't tell him you said he was small and Sacratini was a Forward ;)

terry hunt

The reference was regarding small players who often make up for lack of size with passion.

I am aware that Sacratini was a forward and Todd Kelman although tall was not a physical player

but very skilled.

Devil_Abroad

Todd Kelman tall and skilful? Don't forget he was also an enforcer........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have Hope#35

terry hunt said:
The reference was regarding small players who often make up for lack of size with passion.

I am aware that Sacratini was a forward and Todd Kelman although tall was not a physical player

but very skilled.
The person you replied to was talking about someone being small for a D'man!

If Simms is right.. then I'm disappointed to miss out on Rosehill, think he would've added the spark up front that many on here have been calling for.

Even more interested in our final two signings now.

Toughest guy in the league so far in my opinion. Very good pick up. We talk about team toughness but Rosehill and Hendo will take some beating !!

Devil94

Don't forget they have Cowick too. Our tough forward now becomes a necessity I think, but reassuring that we were going for the likes of Rosehill if we missed out on him.

That is a major signing not just for the Clan but also the league. I feel we need a big tough winger (with a good pair of wheels and comes with points) to complement and finish our roster. Rosehill...wow!

Finny

What type of player is Rosehill?

Is he a high energy, physical player like Janssen who can forecheck strongly and fight when needed?

Or is he an out and out tough guy who will win most of his fights but has limited skating ability?

Have Hope#35

Finny said:
What type of player is Rosehill?

Is he a high energy, physical player like Janssen who can forecheck strongly and fight when needed?

Or is he an out and out tough guy who will win most of his fights but has limited skating ability?
A better version of the above... He was also voted the fastest skater on the Flyers Roster!