Devils medalions

ASHIPP

It's certainly different! Thought this club was moving forward in the 21st century, not reliving fashion statements from the 1970s!
Perhaps these can be given as consolation prizes to the losing team on game nights!

Wannabe2

If things like this keep us competitive then who cares, it’s not my cup of tea but it ain’t about me, when teams are selling 9,000 seats, when teams have a bottomless budget, and we want to compete we have to do whatever we can to be able to challenge. At the end of the day it’s not about logos, it ain’t about merchandise, it’s about the product on the ice and off the ice, that’s what we buy into, that’s what we want a strong competitive team, our owners show us they are committed and we need to do the same. As a very old person I ain’t a fan of change, but I am a fan of being the best, and want the best for my club.

moggy#9

Thread starter #5
If things like this keep us competitive then who cares, it’s not my cup of tea but it ain’t about me, when teams are selling 9,000 seats, when teams have a bottomless budget, and we want to compete we have to do whatever we can to be able to challenge. At the end of the day it’s not about logos, it ain’t about merchandise, it’s about the product on the ice and off the ice, that’s what we buy into, that’s what we want a strong competitive team, our owners show us they are committed and we need to do the same. As a very old person I ain’t a fan of change, but I am a fan of being the best, and want the best for my club.
Fair comment.

MA18

Few bits of merch I’d like to see would be some oddballs underwear - they partner up with loads of sports teams and have some great designs and a ‘match night’ cut jersey - a jersey that looks the same as the game jersey but cut ‘standard’ not oversized like a players jersey which I hate and therefore don’t wear.

Finny

More Dr Dre than Cardiff Devils....
It's so off the wall expect it will be a top seller.
Exactly. It’s so tacky and dreadful it’s great. Lots of kids will want it, along with some adults after a couple of drinks.

And it’s hilarious watching those opposition fans not getting the joke.

Well, that's an interesting way of getting the brand out there!

The club should run a season long competition for the best place photgraphed wearing one of those!

As a big fan of Flava Flav back in the day I think these are banging!!!
Maybe, they missed a trick by not bottling the Devils’ fog and selling it after the game!

Honestly though, they’re for the kids and we need extra income streams so if they sell out then great!