Devils medalions

Kevlar68

I don't like them myself, look tacky BUT my only real complaint is price point. For what it is £12.50 to £15 is about the top end. You have to look at what the item is and what's it's top value could be and £22 is a bit off the mark.

Mooney#16

I for one love them. Purely for the reaction it’s caused. Club has trolled the grumps and got exactly the reaction needed. If you have a problem with them then the problem is you. You’re wired wrong and have forgotten what harmless fun looks like. Absolutely choke on it. I’m not buying one. God no. But the reaction is priceless.

Diafol

TBH it's the pricing which has made me grumpy rather than the merch itself.
If I was 12 again I'd probably really want one.
If I was still taking 2 kids to games I'd definitely be grumpy at those prices !

Mooney#16

Again no one is under an obligation to buy. Respect you think the pricing is too high and so you’re oot. But the miserable bastard brigade are good value for a meltdown and it’s reached levels of predictability it’s just funny and I like the fact the club are now trading off it. I liked the comment the players would’ve hated it. You have not spent any time around hockey players I would suggest. The fact they come out dressed is an achievement. They will not give a single F.

The_Stick_

Just 1 quick look on the NHL shop and I can see every single team has one, at a $34.99 price point. They’re cheap and tacky, but that’s what makes them so good. Expect to see a lot of these around the rink

Mooney#16

I heard it was plated from lead stolen off the roofs of local churches so Devils have desecrated sights of religious significance and also the lead will poison the children bending them to lucifers (Todd’s) will.

However in answer to the initial question. Apologies. No idea. Assume plastic. Non bio degradable or ocean compliant so in an about face. F U Todd.

Diafol

I heard it was plated from lead stolen off the roofs of local churches so Devils have desecrated sights of religious significance and also the lead will poison the children bending them to lucifers (Todd’s) will.

However in answer to the initial question. Apologies. No idea. Assume plastic. Non bio degradable or ocean compliant so in an about face. F U Todd.
Well that's OK then.
I had nightmares about it being Sheffield Steel.

pjj365

Why does it matter if it's bio degradable - it's an heirloom
Just think every time Devils win a trophy medals could be created to attach to the chain

Kevin roog

Not the reaction I envisioned on here,where’s the outrage,the polls ,the giving back of season tickets,very concerned ,these what ever they are has changed the lives and moods of belfast and Sheffield fans