Devils v Capitals - 07/02 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

A

Anonymous

Well they gave the Blaze a run for their money last night, should be a tough one tonight. Lose this one and 4th place is wide open. I cant believe with our home form that potentially we could very easily finish 5th. That said we all know why we could end up 5th. 4th place and CC winners, I'd settle for that myself! ;)

A

Anonymous

At home against a weaker side and were giving the Caps 6 or 7 PP's in the 1st period alone?? No discipline whatsoever. Simple things like this really should be addressed !! Experienced players should know better! Birbraer Penalty after 1m38, its just ridiculous !!

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #5
Devils 32mins worth chalked up in the opening 20minutes.

Capitals 2mins...

Still, we're only missing 2/3's of our 2nd line now for just under half the 2nd period :?

Chris.

For the forst ten minutes of the second Davies and Hayes were the best players on the ice. Once Voth and Jay were back they were benched...only thing I've noticed either do since then was Voth's next 2 mins.

kettdevil1

Just been watching Pens versus Caps on ESPN.

If we had 50% of the pashion being shown there we would be champions by a country mile...

Come on Devils!

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #10
Well, our highly paid, highly skilled team managed 1 goal this weekend...

We're going to get laughed at in the CC final :(

Chris.

wildthing74

Well after a nil point 1 goal weekend I bet Nottingham are bricking themselves about playing us.
Have tried to avoid the Adams is to blame bandwagon but what now?Can't blame any big ice for last night(not that should cut anyway with that being the size our guys play on back home)and shut out at home to an at best average team?
This team is not a .5 goals per game team.These guys have as much talent as any other squad in the league.Feeling pretty frustrated at the moment.

I have to agree it's time for a new direction with a new coach, I think if we can get someone in before the CC Final it'd be a huge boost. I don't think Gerard has done terrible with us at all but it's just time to move one, it's a business and we're under performing big time!

Maybe their minds were on other things, isn't tonight the superbowl?? plenty of drinkies?? i'd have em all in at 7 in the morning for a training session, that would shake em up a bit. :evil: