Devils v Panthers - 18/12 - 7:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

I've just google mapped my journey and it is going to take 17 hours 45 mins to walk to Cardiff...so I'll be setting off about midnight tonight! :D

Better be a good game after that walk!!

White out in Caerffili.....memo to self, ready for next season invest in a team of huskey and train them to automatically head down to the blue tent if we have snow :D

I have just walked from town to Penylan. Main roads are slush but passable.

I got all the way home only to slide up my front path on my behind and twist my knee in the process! Better be ok for tomorrow :(

If Nottingham can't get here, could both sides agree a draw or would it be re-scheduled? (posted with Squealers in mind)

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS
December 17, 2010

With time ticking away until the biggest game of the year on Boxing Day, Steeler Dan is issuing a challenge to all Steelers and Panthers fans!

We want to make the MOTORPOINT Arena the loudest place in Sheffield for the full game and only you can help us do that! We want as many Steelers and as many Panthers fans as possible to make the annual Boxing Day classic as great as it can be! Are you in?

Steeler Dan has been out and about making sure everyone knows about the game and will be supporting their team come Boxing Day, he will be at the Steelers Family Fun Day on the 21st too helping to spread the word so make sure you’re there! Can you guess where Steeler Dan is today?

Tickets are already selling well but you can still get yours now by calling the box office on 0114 2565656 or by going online at ***.
so says the eihl web site

i say oh no it not in true panto style :p

Interesting that Llanelli rugby club are due to play Nottingham RFC in Llanelli tomorrow but the game is now off as Nottingham are not going to travel (pitch conditions not a prob as undersoil heating).

I hope its off and not because we will then get Ben, Sam and Brad back but because I won't be able to get there. ;)

There's loads up here in Merthyr and there's no way we'll be getting the car out of the street. It was hard enough the last time there was snow for the Hull game and we only just managed to get there then, its 10 times worse now.

Cardiff International White Water put a photo up on their Facebook page of the road down by the rink.

Ger-Devils

Merthyr Devil said:
I hope its off and not because we will then get Ben, Sam and Brad back but because I won't be able to get there. ;)

There's loads up here in Merthyr and there's no way we'll be getting the car out of the street. It was hard enough the last time there was snow for the Hull game and we only just managed to get there then, its 10 times worse now.

Cardiff International White Water put a photo up on their Facebook page of the road down by the rink.

Roads are clear so will be on

Diafol

I'm with Merthyr Devil on this one, for purely selfish reasons I hope the game is off, I don't want to miss this one, and I doubt I'd get there tomorrow !

Panthers supporters club have cancelled their coach tomorrow

COACH TO CARDIFF CANCELLED Unfortunately due to the prevailing adverse weather conditions in Cardiff and Wales generally we have had to cancel the coach to Cardiff tomorrow.