Devils v Steelers - 05/03 @ 16:00 - CC Final - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

IceTime will be running a webcast for this game with all the details to be found @ http://www.icetime.tv :)

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' and unique Match Night Live service for this game as always expect some name calling, slurs and more bad jokes, all this at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Gazza272

No rush Gazza, I just want to make sure I buy it and not miss out. Cheers

Don't worry Ben, we aren't limited by seats with Ice time haha. the happy alternative for all those who unfortunately can't be there live. We hope to replicate the experience as much as possible.

Pondlife

Don't worry Ben, we aren't limited by seats with Ice time haha. the happy alternative for all those who unfortunately can't be there live. We hope to replicate the experience as much as possible.
I'm sure you've taken into consideration the additional capacity needed if you get a massively increased number of viewers. Not sure it occurred to cloudvenue given the issues with their site on Tuesday.

FTAOD I'm just trying to be helpful and this is in no way intended to imply that that you're not on top of this.

Gazza272

Webcast tickets now available to buy via icetime.tv

get them in advance folks as we don't want a jam of people on the day. you can just log in and enjoy on the day then.

We hope to give you the show a final deserves.

Russky

Haha no worries.
I'm linking it with a HDMI lead from my tower pc to Smart tv.
What set up have you got? If I have an idea I may be able to help :)
I have a laptop not a pc tower. My tv has 3 HDMI inputs(one of which is already in use from my sky box) .Where can I get such a cable? PC World?

Last edited:

Diafol

Your laptop should have a HDMI input so just link it up with a cable.

Don't go buying an expensive cable mate, a cheapo one from Home Bargains* or somewhere will do the exact same job.

*Other discount HDMI cable retailers are available.

I have a laptop not a pc tower. My tv has 3 HDMI inputs .Where can I get such a cable? PC World?
You're better off getting a cheap one off Amazon or ebay. Pc world will rip you off and try and sell you things you dont need!
Then literally link both hdmi up between laptop and tv and it should work!

Russky

Your laptop should have a HDMI input so just link it up with a cable.

Don't go buying an expensive cable mate, a cheapo one from Home Bargains* or somewhere will do the exact same job.

*Other discount HDMI cable retailers are available.
Cheers Diafol and Ben.

E.D.S.

I know I'll get flamed for this but this game is just a bonus for me. I know we're in the final so we might as well try and win it but I'd take a 10-0 thumping from the Steelers if it meant we brought the League title home. Regean (sp) Stringer and Rempel gave me enough Challenge Cup joy to last me a lifetime, combined with the more recent win. I just want that title. 30 years of watching these boys, enjoying the amazing early years but I want this one soo bad. The new set up, the owners, the new place it deserves a new start with a league title.
Give this one your best boys and then crack on with the league please.

Russky

I'd suggets that you put your flame proof overalls on EDS. I think you may be alone in your sentiments. I have seen the Devil's lift the Challenge Cup twice during my time following/supporting them(since 2000) and remembering that feeling only makes me hungry and eager for them to do it again and again and again. I take your point about the League over the Cup, but any occasion the Devils can beat the Steelers is cause for celebration in my book, whatever the competition.

E.D.S.

I'd suggets that you put your flame proof overalls on EDS. I think you may be alone in your sentiments. I have seen the Devil's lift the Challenge Cup twice during my time following/supporting them(since 2000) and remembering that feeling only makes me hungry and eager for them to do it again and again and again. I take your point about the League over the Cup, but any occasion the Devils can beat the Steelers is cause for celebration in my book, whatever the competition.
Couldn't agree more mate.