Devils v Steelers - 05/03 @ 16:00 - CC Final - Chat/Updates

Leighton

for those with a non-hd tv (which could just be me) i am old fashioned and i'm holding onto my non-hd plasma for dear life (mainly because it was one of the first plasmas and it cost a small fortune) so i have a Roku plugged in via a scart to the TV and the iwebtv app on my iPhone. it then casts the stream from my phone to roku flawlessly and i can remain in 480i world.

terry hunt

for those with a non-hd tv (which could just be me) i am old fashioned and i'm holding onto my non-hd plasma for dear life (mainly because it was one of the first plasmas and it cost a small fortune) so i have a Roku plugged in via a scart to the TV and the iwebtv app on my iPhone. it then casts the stream from my phone to roku flawlessly and i can remain in 480i world.
There are worse places to be Leighton

There's a lot of bitching going on on social media between the estate agent and self confessed button pushing monkey. Cant we get two teams together for the zorb football from the off ice management team's. Captain Sully and Captain Simms, now that would e entertaining...

ASHIPP

The only negative thing about the CC Final is that the idiotic estate agent will be in the building.Let's hope he finds refuge on the orange side of the IAW...he certainly won't find any friends amongst Devils' fans.

G's take on the Final is an opinion from a former coach of both clubs. He says his head tells him one thing....his heart says something else. We can interpret that however we like...but it's not insulting. It's just analysis from a professional.

Koop11

The Cardiff Devils, a club that gave him a coaching career for several years. A city where he met his wife and had his only daughter. Fans who always had the up most respect and support for him, even when a rouge management forced him out. A club, by his own admission in a recent interview, that he never wanted to leave.

The Sheffield Steelers, a club that sacked him after delivering a playoff and league title in less than two seasons and has the same management team who did so currently in place.

I think I know where Gerad’s heart is and where his head is on this one.

Would usually purchase the game through IceTime but fancy more of an environment with other Devils fans. Did I hear that a City Centre establishment is showing the game?

Pondlife

Would usually purchase the game through IceTime but fancy more of an environment with other Devils fans. Did I hear that a City Centre establishment is showing the game?
http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/challenge-cup-final-live-webcast/

"WATCH IT LIVE AT THE BIERKELLER IN CARDIFF – You can also watch the game with fellow Devils fans in the Bierkeller Complex. They have 300 guaranteed seats available, which you can book for £5 on a first come first served basis by calling 08455 333 000 and choosing option 4. Any extra people showing up on the day will need to pay £5pp entry to come in and watch the game."

Devil94

Two Toms for Sunday. Pering and Darnell reffing. No complaints from me, both as good as we could have hoped for.
The CC final has been reffed well over the last 2 years (Darnell and Hicks I believe?), they let the game flow and only called what needed to be called. Hopefully the same this year.

Russky

Russky

You could always save yourself some cash. Don't buy a HDMI cable, just transfer the one you have going into your Sky box (linked to your telly) into your laptop. Hey presto.
This is what I intend to do. I realised this in a 'lightbulb moment' after I had posted my reply to EDS' previous post. I have arranged to send the Mrs to Bingo so I can watch the game in peace and quiet, without any distractions