Devils v Steelers - 05/03 @ 16:00 - CC Final - Chat/Updates

Does anyone know if Ice Time TV works on a LG smart TV?
I'm not 100% sure but if you mean using the smart tv's browser...I would have thought it was doubtful. Tried with my samsung about a year ago and due to it not having the right media drivers/software i.e flash, it wouldn't let me. But hey its a pretty old TV so maybe yours might do the job if it's a newer/higher spec model. I just cast it off my phone :)

Gaz G

I'm not 100% sure but if you mean using the smart tv's browser...I would have thought it was doubtful. Tried with my samsung about a year ago and due to it not having the right media drivers/software i.e flash, it wouldn't let me. But hey its a pretty old TV so maybe yours might do the job if it's a newer/higher spec model. I just cast it off my phone :)
What's the quality like when you do that? Just bought a Chromecast so may do the same.

What's the quality like when you do that? Just bought a Chromecast so may do the same.
It's great, not had any problems and very easy to set up. Just mirrors exactly what is on your phone screen so if it's good on your phone it will be the same when casting. My laptop is ancient so the chromecast was an absolute god send!

ASHIPP

Any info of where to park? Morrison's will still be open so a potential nightmare.

S
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wouldn't panic. We had a couple of home games before Christmas with many more fans in cars than tomorrow...and Morrison's carpark was out of bounds! Everyone found somewhere to park - swimmingpool carpark etc. Arriving earlier also helps, of course.

Russky

it normally starts 15mins before face off but today they may start earlier. Go to icetimetv.com, log in then click on watch on the tab bar, scroll down you should see the usual Devils face logo click on the arrow and it should load from that.

Last edited: