Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 29th Oct 22 - 19:00 FO

kettdevil1

True but over all Kozuns stats show he's the better choice and in my opinion I would have him and let him prove that he is a contender for a starting spot
It's a tough call - Bowns generally plays well in Nottingham so following through your point, Kozun tonight given his hot streak (ignoring Fife's third goal :)) and then Bowns tomorrow might be a good option. I really wouldn't want to be the coach making this call.

Bottom line though is still that we need stronger team defence and if we get that, the choice becomes less vital

E.D.S.

It's a tough call - Bowns generally plays well in Nottingham so following through your point, Kozun tonight given his hot streak (ignoring Fife's third goal :)) and then Bowns tomorrow might be a good option. I really wouldn't want to be the coach making this call.

Bottom line though is still that we need stronger team defence and if we get that, the choice becomes less vital

Couldn't agree more. Team D is what's needed. Better decision making when we're behind our net, better exits from our zone and simple tape to tape passing to avoid the stupid and needless icing x

Rempel16

Big pressure on Kozun tonight, I hope he doesn’t get slated the way Bowns does on here at the first sign of a mistake.

Hope the defence keep it tight for him.

Must win game and potentially therefore the biggest game of his career to date.

BostonBart22

Big pressure on Kozun tonight, I hope he doesn’t get slated the way Bowns does on here at the first sign of a mistake.

Hope the defence keep it tight for him.

Must win game and potentially therefore the biggest game of his career to date.
D will help him , most teams try harder for backups, look at Nottingham their #2 been in last 5 games and I think they've won more this season with him in nets.

ASHIPP

Wow must be ready for the opposition making a lighting quick move. Our Team must focus totally for full 60 minutes....from the back to the front. Blaze know how important this game is, they will not being taking it lightly.