Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 29th Oct 22 - 19:00 FO

MA18

We’re not competing at the moment. Can’t cope with the pressure, being held in our zone and the number of shots coming our way.

moggy#9

I'm not watching this game, but it sounds like it bears the hallmarks of other poor performances - dupointless not having prepared the team properly.

This is cruel and unusual punishment now three games on the bounce.

Only one or two passages of play to write home about thus far.

We look like strangers playing together for the first time tonight for the most part... it's bizarre!

jenks33

Can’t really argue with the scoreline after one. We started to apply pressure in the last 5/6 minutes of the period but Coventry won all the 50/50s in the first 10/12 minutes. Just looked like they wanted it more. Big 40 minutes coming up

nicky27

If the worst comes to the worst and we do lose this game, are we entitled to money back as we have paid for quarter final on season ticket.

Diafol

If the worst comes to the worst and we do lose this game, are we entitled to money back as we have paid for quarter final on season ticket.
We'd usually have to pay extra for the playoff QF home leg so they would probably replace it with that instead.
I'm sure that's happened before.

lloyd_jeff

I got the impression most of the team last year ignored the coach, so far l can see that same mentally, ignore the coach, coast the games, take the money & get resigned. The impression of Cardiff seems to be you’ll be alright son, as long as you’re nice to Todd & don’t rock the changing room, you’ll be back next year. It’s time to stop treating players like princesses & start handing out P45’s.

moggy#9

Todd et all will be very annoyed. That will cost them a small fortune
Well frankly Todd and Franny need to be shaken out of their complacently. If the whole team played for the badge the way Brandt does we'd never lose. We have too many players who shouldn't have been back and who exist purely on reputation.

jenks33

What a huge goal that could be. Probably undeserved if we’re honest. I thought Coventry had the better chances in the second period. They really should have gone 0-3 up a couple of times