Devils Vs Brûleurs de Loups - Conti Cup - 19th Nov 23 - FO 19:15 (18:15 UK)

To be clear, the refs are also watching the stream, right? And that's why they can't see a damn thing?
Thought devils were unlucky to bot get something called when arniel got toed up by multiple players towards end of period, Bowns has made some big saves so far, up against a very good side

BostonBart22

Glad we got over that period no goals against, thank god bowns is in net tonight , not saying wall is bad but this game is just right for bowns with his GB and euro experience

Devil94

My favourite moments in the commentary so far is when they've gone "Anglais... no no pardon, Gallois."

Bownsy very good so far. They will come at us same again this period I reckon, they need to score 3 at the very least. Hopefully we can steal one on the counter.

Diablo3

My favourite moments in the commentary so far is when they've gone "Anglais... no no pardon, Gallois."

Bownsy very good so far. They will come at us same again this period I reckon, they need to score 3 at the very least. Hopefully we can steal one on the counter.
I thought if the sides were tied on points, it comes down to who won the respective game

Diablo3

Hope Richie is ok, took a puck to the face in that one.
edit
Just seen him coming out for the third! Made of stern stuff our Richie