Devils Vs Giants - League - 10th Dec 22 - 19:00 FO

ASHIPP

Despite Giants' injury woes, they have made changes and will not want recent losses to continue. They are right behind us in the League. We know they will give it everything tonight.....but our Guys must give more than that.
Two teams trying to find consistency and keep up with the top 3. Could go either way. The Team that stays focused, works hardest, makes sensible tactical decisions and wants it more will be the Victor here.

Which team will the Cardiiff Devils be?

Hedd Wyn John

Some good chances for the Devils in P1, can't quite find the scoring touch yet but more of this and goals are bound to come. D looking pretty decent too. My only concern is we are playing a lot in our zone. Giants outshot us 16 to 9.

E.D.S.

Good to see we’re still making stupid decisions behind our net… Thomson had plenty of chances to clear and decides to juggle it between his skates against the boards, Crawford still has a natural inability to pick a pass and we can’t win a face fo

Hockeymad

I can't believe the criticism Crawford gets.

Defensively he isn't the best but his main game is scoring points, he averages 1 a game if not more.

I personally hope he stays

august04 2.0

Rumours of problems in the Belfast camp, wouldn’t be surprised on this display. Two teams struggling with numbers (no Louis, Reid and Coughler for the Devils, Giants down 3 players too I think). Distinct lack of quality and confidence from both teams tonight, it’s not an easy watch. Devils 2-1 up after 2. Just hold on to take the win, get the points and move on to Nottingham.

E.D.S.

We score…. They go one on one with no danger, Crawford doesn’t close the man and just creates a screen for Bowns. Same thing on the next powerplay. One on one and they get a shot away. Crawford again.
We score our second and straight away put ourselves under pressure with a needless icing from Batch, then Batch goes on to have his worst shift of the season, turning over the puck twice in one shift in our zone… pressure pressure pressure. It’s the basics that cost us. We just need 30 seconds of composure after we score.

Eynonz

A good win, very well disciplined until the end.

Unfortunately Jardine did not come back to the bench after his collision with Brittain. Hopefully we're not down another defenseman.