Devils Vs Gothics - Pre-Season - 2nd Sep 23 (FO 19:00) & 3rd Sep 23 (FO 16:00)

Kevlar68

To be fair the threads always go off topic at some point so no surprise there and it had gone off topic before Simms with the posts about that certain sponsor.

lloyd_jeff

We’re only discussing it because posters started deflecting from the comments regarding our organisation taking 5 figure sums from a guy who’s potentially been acting criminally. That includes taking money from people in the fan base and to date nothing has been done.

lloyd_jeff

I've lost the plot somewhere what s the problem with Batch and a sponsor, as I don't do twitter or Facebook, .
A guy went to a few games, paid large sums to the club as a shirt sponsor, his business has been paid large sums of money for work that hasn’t been carried out and has gone AWOL. Basically.

BostonBart22

A guy went to a few games, paid large sums to the club as a shirt sponsor, his business has been paid large sums of money for work that hasn’t been carried out and has gone AWOL. Basically.
Ah right, thank god its out now , thought I been asleep for 3 or 4 days woke up and it all kicked off, there we go , thanks.

Serious as this alleged activity by a Devils sponsor may be, it’s 3rd division compared to some.
Just Google Christopher Hamilton Viola!

Last edited:

lloyd_jeff

Yeah Viola was hinted at on hear at the time, followed by the usually criticism of my comments. What is more Ironic is Steve King is an ex investment banker with some strong connections in the North American financial sector, so how a Viola franchise became a sponsor of the Devils, I’ve no idea.

Last edited:

Finny

Yeah Viola was hinted at on here at the time, followed by the usually criticism of my comments. What is more Ironic is Steve King is an ex investment banker with some strong connections in the North American financial sector, so how a Viola franchise became a sponsor of the Devils, I’ve no idea.
How could you have commented on the suitability of Viola becoming arena sponsor in 2018 when you’ve only been a member since August 2022?

Kevin roog

Regarding Yorkshire and its attitudes,just google Yorkshire cricket or Adil rashid,and off topic(can’t remember what the topic was)wouldnt it be nice this season to go to panthers away and the team not just bend over like usual,just one win out of 3 would be nice

moggy#9

Regarding Yorkshire and its attitudes,just google Yorkshire cricket or Adil rashid,and off topic(can’t remember what the topic was)wouldnt it be nice this season to go to panthers away and the team not just bend over like usual,just one win out of 3 would be nice
It'll be interesting to see how panthers and Steelers look after a month of competition. I never expect preseason to be massively informative, because of the differing levels of preparation. I expect both to benefit from improved goaltending though.

Kevin roog

Typically panthers shit the bed when they play Sheffield (and any other big game) they always turn up against us at home,remember a year or 2 ago,they played us as the third game in 3 nights and even though being knackered still smashed us