Devils Vs Panthers - League - 4th Nov 22 - 19:30 FO

Kevlar68

If we lose Sunday you watch this forum erupt.
What is with your fascination about about number of post for wins and losses?
People have given explanations over and over again as to why.
It's the same for almost anything that can have positive and negative views.
Bars, restaurants, hotels, holidays, transport, television, sport, the list is endless.
Even in the WNIR we would get calls and letters of complaints but never a call or a letter praising something.
More people will complain about something than praise something.
It will never change, it's always the way, just accept it.
If more people want to crticise than applaude let them get on with it, it's just individuals opinions at the end of day which they're allowed.

Last edited:

Wannabe2

We ain’t favourites to win Sunday, so if we lose it will be ce La vie, as long as we turn up and give it our all, decide to have a day off and they will rightly get flamed. Defence is the answer Sunday, and also physicality you won’t beat Giants as individuals, it has to be teamwork, playing together, playing as a team, and playing at 100%, we can win this game but only with everyone on board. Don’t let us down lads this is the game, to leave it all out on the ice.

Who else had to suffer Abe Simpson in block 5 shouting absolute rubbish during an absolute rout over the opposition?

"GET INTO HIM. KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ICE. OH COME ONNNNN."

C'mon mate, at what point are you satisfied? Cringe asf. It's 3-0 in P1 as opposed to conceding in the first minute, give it a rest son.

Also, I will pay for lessons for the rookie trumpeter to toot something tuneful!

MA18

Who else had to suffer Abe Simpson in block 5 shouting absolute rubbish during an absolute rout over the opposition?

"GET INTO HIM. KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ICE. OH COME ONNNNN."

C'mon mate, at what point are you satisfied? Cringe asf. It's 3-0 in P1 as opposed to conceding in the first minute, give it a rest son.

Also, I will pay for lessons for the rookie trumpeter to toot something tuneful!
We had to suffer a bus load of students in our block who despite numerous conversations with security kept getting up and down for more drink, selfies and toilet stops as if it was the rugby.
Interesting ticketing strategy this season. Every game is a hell down despite empty seats and needing to pull in schools, older students and £10 tickets to do so.

Pondlife

We had to suffer a bus load of students in our block who despite numerous conversations with security kept getting up and down for more drink, selfies and toilet stops as if it was the rugby.
Interesting ticketing strategy this season. Every game is a hell down despite empty seats and needing to pull in schools, older students and £10 tickets to do so.
I'd put a lot of the empties down to season ticket holders away with kids for half term this past week.

I think the weather may affect attendance too. When we were on a losing streak and the weather was lashing down, I can imagine some out of town fans (and possibly within too) may have thought twice about travelling.

Kevlar68

I just think Friday night. We've never attended a Friday game as just a major hassle finishing work, home, get sorted and getting out in time for face off.