Devils Vs Stars - League - 16th Dec 23 - FO 19:00

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
After the excitement, thrills and spills and on-the-edge-of your- seat action of Wednesday nights epic challenge cup match up, we can look forward to our league campaign with renewed vigour. Hopefully the team will have conserved some energy on Wednesday so have plenty of fight left for this Saturday night match up with the Stars in league action.

BostonBart22

We definitely need a 4pt weekend starting tonight, these are the games we need to stay in touch with the unstoppable steelers, tomorrow we are off to fife who unless they get injured players back Have only got 4 D . 2 x regulation wins needed please

Great to see Barrow back & a relief that Chad's making the gamesheet after the routine rumor mill following the hit the other week

Slightly off topic (but linked to tonight’s game!), but does anyone know best way of getting between Cardiff Central station and the rink?
I’ve only ever driven from Caldicot before, but since moving to the US, have no car over here any more!!

Swarley

End if the game was proof of why we need enforcers in the league, shit builds up to a boiling point and then as soon as the games over it blows up and everyone kicks off, good to get the win but this no fighting stuff is gonna cause more harm than good.

BostonBart22

To little to late for attempting to fight after buzzer , where was batch when waller took cross check to back of head who is probably out for few games with concussion , not I player had a word with the offender, we may as well roll over and have our bellies tickled. . If batch done something about the hit on waller he prob get 5 min major..but now fighting after buzzer and believe he was the instigator he will surely get a ban .

Well after listening to PR post game interview he wasn’t a fan of went on at the end! Looks like he’ll be reining it in. suppose that’s the green light for other teams to come in a bully us knowing that PR doesn’t like the team sticking up for each other

august04 2.0

Pete Russell might not like the rough stuff, but it’s crystal clear that the fans still do! The only decent atmosphere all night was at the end of the game when the shenanigans started. I want my Devils team to stand up for each other when the shit hits the fan. Don’t go down that route PR, we don’t want it.