Devils Vs steelers - League - 26th March 22

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils invite the steelers to the bay for the last time Saturday night. Devils aren't statistically out of the race but its looking nailed on to third place. Shuff however are still in the battle and a win for the Devils will put another big dent in the traffic cones title hopes.

Pembo

I got 4 separate COVID pings from the Hockey on Friday (timing suggests the hockey as was home with family latter part of last week and weekend. They didn’t come to hockey and didn’t get pinged). Suspect quite a few fans may be in self isolation at the moment! Seems to have spread like wildfire since mask rules relaxed, which isn’t really greatest surprise. Seeing lots of people catching it again having had it in autumn.

Swarley

I got 4 separate COVID pings from the Hockey on Friday (timing suggests the hockey as was home with family latter part of last week and weekend. They didn’t come to hockey and didn’t get pinged). Suspect quite a few fans may be in self isolation at the moment! Seems to have spread like wildfire since mask rules relaxed, which isn’t really greatest surprise. Seeing lots of people catching it again having had it in autumn.
I got pinged Sunday, luckily I've tested negative today so if I test negative tomorrow I'll be able to go the the game, definitely will be wearing a mask again but I am starting to think people are putting their self interests over others health by turning up to games knowing that they have covid and avoiding testing just so they can go to a game.

Hell I could test negative tomorrow be able to go and I still might avoid it because I have zero trust in our fan base or any fan base to do the right thing and stay away if you are postivie.

Kitchen was being the usual biased screaming jerk when Belfast were winning 2-0 but went very quiet soon after ( the laptop wasn’t any good this time ) they got done 4-2……. well played Panthers

Last edited:

Diablo3

Lammon back apparently …. Wonder how this will work out, can he play D
I think it's probably going to take until the playoffs for Lammon to get back to where he was pre injury. But we have a lot of players out at the moment so no problem getting all fit players on the ice

drainage

I got pinged Sunday, luckily I've tested negative today so if I test negative tomorrow I'll be able to go the the game, definitely will be wearing a mask again but I am starting to think people are putting their self interests over others health by turning up to games knowing that they have covid and avoiding testing just so they can go to a game.

Hell I could test negative tomorrow be able to go and I still might avoid it because I have zero trust in our fan base or any fan base to do the right thing and stay away if you are postivie.
I didn’t get pinged but realised people I spent time with in Belfast tested positive so tested Friday was negative and went to game. By Monday was positive (confirmed by PCR) I am still positive so will not be at game this weekend …..please don’t assume all fans are irresponsible they aren’t. I am responsible and doing right thing , unfortunately this horrible virus can have you negative one day positive the next

BostonBart22

On Average some may get or had it 3 times , so it is still out there , think it will be with us a long time unfortunately , no doubt it will be treated like flu in years to come and we just gotta get on with it .

Mazzoak

On the flip side I know 3 people who photoshopped positive tests and got a free week off during the nice weather before the restrictions get lifted on Monday. Pretty sure many have done it throughout the last 2 yrs......