Devils Vs steelers - League - 26th March 22

Diafol

Don't get me wrong, a Devils win is always the number 1 priority, that's a given (especially against the Steelers) it's just that whatever happens tonight, someone else will feel the benefit.

Swarley

Seeing that Hogarth is the ref tonight, 0-4 steelers as I don't trust that gremlin to call a fair game if his life depended on it can only hop he gets squashed by someone on "accident"

Pembo

Anyone know if there is any emergency cover option if we were to pick up another defensive injury in the run in to the playoffs? I’m petrified about another injury as our fit D men are having to rack up extreme minutes. Would be gutted to hit playoffs even more hamstrung than challenge cup. It’s mad with such small rosters this season if there isn’t some scope for emergency cover. I’m really hoping the roster rules relax a bit next season otherwise the business end of the season becomes a total anticlimax for teams crippled by injuries.

Pembo

If the challenge cup has taught us anything it's that seeding matters. I don't fancy Dundee in the quarters.
Clan or Dundee looks pretty nailed on. We’ve not travelled well to Scotland this season, but generally have done OK at home. I’m just glad it likely won’t be Nottingham as we do seem to struggle a bit against them even when we shouldn’t.

‍♂️ I'd like to see the Devils win.
Will hopefully catch some on PS during the period breaks.
Devils are (slight) favourites on Bet365 at present (but I put a few £ on the Steelers)

ASHIPP

Of course, another Giants loss at home tonight would be an advantage to Steelers.
A win is crucial for the Devils....firstly for our Team's confidence and momentum into the Playoffs.
Secondly, statistically they could still finish 2nd but it would rely on several factors. Winning their own games would be one.

Devil94

If we can finish 2nd above Sheffield and Giants go on to win everything, we would qualify for the Continental Cup wouldn't we? Something to play for perhaps.