Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

nicky27

Once league is done, people will not buy tickets and therefore no sell outs. Then maybe something will be done?? At this particular moment, we are embarrassing!

moggy#9

At this point I'm wondering how bad this will get. No doubt PR will trot out dinner rubbish about us playing well at some point in the game.

I already have my tickets for the continental cup, but after that I think that I might be done for the season. The only player we have who looks like he cares is Brandt.

kingmo19.1

It’s evident this team won’t win anything this year, might aswell make the required changes now to at least see if the new recruits are any good in advance of next season! Why wait !!!

Hedd Wyn John

At this point I'm wondering how bad this will get. No doubt PR will trot out dinner rubbish about us playing well at some point in the game.

I already have my tickets for the continental cup, but after that I think that I might be done for the season. The only player we have who looks like he cares is Brandt.
Brandt cares but when we have a dire PK he gets himself into the box.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #69
End of the 2nd it's Devils 1-5 Steelers...

1-0 @ 00:36 - Crawford from Cox and Martin
1-1 @ 08:30 - Vallerand from Balmas and Saucerman (PPG)
1-2 @ 18:21 - Vallerand from Balmas and Saucerman (PPG x2)

1-3 @ 22:53 - Balmas from Vallerand
1-4 @ 34:14 - Juusola from Nicholls and Watling
1-5 @ 35:01 - Allen from Simpson and Ciampini

GAVIN

Seems like the shower of shite is continuing from Guilford... d being none existing and no balls from 99% of the squad

E.D.S.

Alderson, Cox, Wilde… waste of a spot.

Sheffield are a phenomenal team. We are carrying some average players. Our first line is woeful, slow and lacking ideas.

moggy#9

Where do we go now? Same question for the last three years!
I'd suggest by begging Mac carruth to return this summer, signing a brand new first line and building around a solid defensive core and some physicality.

As far as the remainder of this season goes, rip the c off Richardson's shirt, and the a's off Martin, Cox and duggan. None of them appear to provide any on ice leadership.

NathanG

I'd suggest by begging Mac carruth to return this summer, signing a brand new first line and building around a solid defensive core and some physicality.

As far as the remainder of this season goes, rip the c off Richardson's shirt, and the a's off Martin, Cox and duggan. None of them appear to provide any on ice leadership.
Would love him back. A serious competitor and a top netminder

moggy#9

Neil Francis is imo delusional. He says PR won't be happy and he will challenge his team. What utter bullshit. This will be the third bad loss on the trot. Has he not been annoyed with the team so far. Clearly the team has no respect for him, because nothing changes.