Flames Vs Devils - League - 1st Jan 23 - 16:00 FO

jenks33

We started off quite brightly until the penalties. I thought the penalty to Richie and the face off violation penalty were very harsh. Still though we were very sloppy with our passing + clearing the zone etc.
And a few minutes ago a howler by Kozun.
I thought tonight was a good test for us to show if we are serious contenders. The penalties clearly haven’t helped but so far it’s been a night to forget

Diablo3

Kozun passed the puck from behind the net to a Flames player, comedy of errors so far and we are playing against the stripes too.

moggy#9

I'm not watching the game tonight, but giving up SH goals is never a good thing. It looks like special teams still need some work.

kingmo19.1

Second goal was a clear cross check on a devils player and should have been a PP for us, had 2 penalties against us that were as soft as soft gets.

Also first and probably last time coming to this rink. Absolute shit show, and went to the BBT for a decade
Rink at fault or the officials ??????

Kevin roog

I’m watching,have the refs really made that many mistakes, I would say our players have made more mistakes,and the third goal looked more of a kozun mistake from where I am

Jonesy83

I've never done Guilford away, not worth a visit then?
Rink at fault or the officials ??????
Honestly I’ve done a few away rinks, but not very often, if you come here, the away section is a free for all. No allocation, so turn up early, we up against the plexi but there are lots of Flame fans in the away section.
The refs in his games have been an absolute pis$ take. I’ve been on these forums for 6 years and I think you’ll have to go digging at my posts to find me blame a ref for a loss, but this again is an absolute pisS take, 50% of the penalties again us are garbage and Guildford should have been in the box a few times with nothing called against.

3rd goal against was 100% Kouzons, completely messed it up but it should literally be 1-0 atm imo.

Pembo

I've never done Guilford away, not worth a visit then?
. Hacking through endless suburbia is a bit bleak but parking and traffic outflow seems better than at IAW. There is a convenient Premier Inn right next door if wanted to make a weekend of it. If you’ve got kids there’s a pool and a bowling alley in the complex. Flames fans seemed nice on the couple of occasions I’ve done the trip but have to cram a bit like sardines waiting to go in and to leave.

jenks33

Refs have been pretty one sided but Devils have been brainless at times. Should have been an easy clearance for Penny for Guildford’s first, very poor defence to allow a 2 on 1 for the second and a Kozun howler for the third.