Flames Vs Devils - League - 1st Jan 23 - 16:00 FO

kettdevil1

TBF feel free to look at whatever maps you like, but as someone watching the game live at Ice level, it have taken WAY more shots than actually happened.
1 pass to many on a few occasions imo.
Agree. Each time we passed on the breakaway which was frustrating. Actually frustrating game all round, we never quite got up to the intensity and constantly got distracted by overly fussy officiating.

I will definitely take our record over Christmas and New Year and whilst Sheffield are on a decent run, recent history suggests that they don’t tend to finish the season as well we they might

kristian

Yes we were better in the first 10 minutes, but gifts from the stripes didn't help. e.g. Fourns was called for face off violation encroaching, but then so was the Guildford player so why just us? that gave them a 4 on 3 and no surprise when they scored. Losing those two quick goals knocked the stuffing out of us for the rest of the first. Second and third we gave a reasonable account of ourselves but no joy.
Think the refs just wanted him off the ice he was giving Ferguson a load of stick arms flapping ect the wanted to defuse the situation before it kicked off. And found a reason. He had followed him around the rink trying to get him.to go the play before face off

Hedd Wyn John

Agree. Each time we passed on the breakaway which was frustrating. Actually frustrating game all round, we never quite got up to the intensity and constantly got distracted by overly fussy officiating.

I will definitely take our record over Christmas and New Year and whilst Sheffield are on a decent run, recent history suggests that they don’t tend to finish the season as well we they might
Belfast just resigned Besko so I'd say odds on them for the League have just shortened quite a bit.

BostonBart22

To beat a side as good as Guildford we were gonna have to score 3 or 4 goals. We scored zero - so refs aside & various things that went on in the game the team must find the net regardless.

Time to dust ourselves off and focus on Thursday.

Sheffield are confident and in form. We're gonna need to score early and often. If we end up chasing on Thursday I think it'll be too much effort.

Will Dupont opt for Bowns I wonder?
Not having a go at bowns , but kozun must start this one, he is almost 100 % on his game, top of lge standings and a 5 game run with a slight blip on 1 goal yesterday in those 5 games i believe. ben would want to start after being pulled in his last game v steelers, but can we risk that again with ben starting, on the other hand kozun could bottle it, greenfield for steelers could as well, thats the risk coaches make but i would start kozun...just saying..