Giants v Devils - Wed 7:30pm - Chat/Updates - CC Semi

Russky

It was as nerve jangling as I expected! Forget biting the nails - gnawing the knuckles was closer to the truth!!! A big well done to the Boys - its about time something went in our favour! Who knows? this miight be the start of a good run in to the end of the season and end our roadtrip hoodoo!

Finny

andydevils said:
James said:
It does guarentee your seat though.
not much goos unless you pay for it though
Good ;)

I would expect/hope for us to sell all the seats for the final. In which case it is very good, especially as they are usually reserved for you up until face-off, so they don't have to rush down the rink to get a ticket.

drainage

wildthing74 said:
Would like to see the incident re Benedict on tv.Seems our guy you refer to is Jarvis and he is not a dirty player.
Hope Benedict is ok but would be very surprised to see any malice on Wes's part.
I honestly didnt see anything but was busy hyper ventilating !! ...... he just seemed to drop to the ice and then there was blood. Am sure Darnell would have binned someone if he'd seen anything (but to be fair he called some things only he saw !!!) but got to agree if Wes was in the area I really cant see him deliberately sticking someone

ASHIPP

WHOOHOO! OMG, the Devils are IN THE FINAL! :cool: Bit of a nail-biter of a game but it wouldn't be the Devils if it wasn't a rollercoaster ride for the Red Army and their Fans.....and makes the Guys' acheivement even sweeter because they've had to work hard for it.
Ok, they didn't win the 2nd leg, but they held on to the overall result and that's what matters. Final against? BRING IT ON! :twisted:

drainage

James said:
Were we really ill diciplined in the last period or was Darnell just looking to even things up ?
Bearing mind my total, absolute, concrete, never to be challenged bias NOPE we werent indisciplined !! In all seriousness I thought Darnell made some poor calls and was more than a little erratic but hey had the joy of watching the Giants troop out after losing and seeing our finalists leave the ice with big grins on their faces !!

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #168
Slightly off topic, but...

For those interested, last nights viewers were an amazing 959 for MNL, our 3rd highest of the season and 4th highest since we began MNL.

The numbers bring us to an impressive 23300 unique viewers so far this season, well above last seasons and looking good for the rest of the season.

Considering our advertising is limited to our own forums and THF, it's not a bad figure whatsoever.

A big thanks to all the texters last night, and everyone who tuned in :)

Chris.

James

Administrator
There is but you have to search for it. There is a tab on the right hand side you can toggle to match reports. It's not that obvious though.

Match bits against Giants last Wednesday

First of all many thanks to those dedicated texters for your reports last Wednesday.

secondly does anybody know how Benadict broke his jaw, did Wes get stuck in or was it an accident assisted or not?

Koop11

From watching most of the live stream it would appear Belfast were on tp of us for much of the game but we managed to handle the intense pressure and did what we had to do to reach the final. This was a two leg affair and we were the better team over 6 periods.

We're in the final! Very eciting times. Whoever we have in the final will be a tough contest, especially with our very poor away recrod.

Top 3 finish, some silverware and a playoff finals place still very much on.

Well done lads.